Closed Super Smash Bros. Demo Code Giveaway (3 Codes / Europe)

• Thread starter KnightDNA
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
KnightDNA

KnightDNA

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Hey guys, I want you to tell me who's your favourite character from the upcoming Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and specify why you chose that character.
I'll give a code to download an unlimited usage demo of the upcoming game to the 3 posts I found to be the most interesting. I'll give you the code as a pm.
You have to be from Europe though!

Reactions: moke_2140, Re4perWolf and Linkylink243
Kirby looks amazing because of his aerials and he is too powerful that's why he is my favorite Super Smash Bros character.

I love Pit from Kid Icarus he is amazing i loved him in Brawl and i really love what they did with the chracter in smash bros 4 i like his new moveset. I also think that Link will play amazingly in smash bros 4 he has an awesome moveset, and i love the swordfighting characters. I think the character roster is gonna be amazing and i would just love to playtest with MegaMen and Link in the demo. And i also want to see with my own eyes how good the game looks on the 3Ds and how good it runs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Re4perWolf
I like MegaMan too he is my 2nd favorite.

I like MegaMan too he is my 2nd favorite.
Yeah am i right he looks amazing and i love his moveset and he looks so fun to play with and oooohhhh why did Japan get this game earlier :/

You're right and Japan always do this.

You're right and Japan always do this.
Yeah but the wait is almost over.... ALMOST.

Little mac cause he seems like a very interesting character due to the power meter allowing him to use a one hit KO uppercut even though its short range as well as the fact that he loses alot of power in the air he still seems like a very great and awesome character, giving a new meaning to super armor and showing the world that even though he's just a boxer, he can fight among super humans and such. And on a more personal note he seems closest to my original main which was wolf, plus he is a perfect fit. He's beaten sandman, mike tyson and a bunch of other guys way bigger than him. He might be small but with those mighty gloves he's punched his way into the SSB4 roster to show everybody that size doesnt matter and that the bigger they are the harder they fall!...untill he gets a smash ball.

Last edited:
Reactions: Linkylink243
I'm just moving this thread to the Nookling Junction. Good luck everyone!

Well, I think that the character I really want to play as most is Greninja.
Froakie is the Pokemon i chose in Pokemon X, and it's been with me every step of the way.
I really want to fight it out with the other Pokemon in the wY that I believe that Pokemon Battles will be one day.

I also want to Water Shuriken that Wii Fit trainer out of the ring VERY MUCH.

My favorite player is pac man, he looks like a really fun! his moves look amazing and his final smash, its awesome!

I've been a long running fan of fire album since I was a kid, so to be honest, I think Lucina or Robin, the two new coming fire album characters. To be completely honest, I don't care Lucina has the chance to be a clone, because she's been my favorite character from the series so far, which is why I choose her to be one of my favorites, and probably my main when it comes out. And Robin is just plain awesome, and his magic attacks look REALLY cool in my opinion. I cannot wait to get the game, and would love it if I could get an early scoop.
Anyways, AC villager also looks pretty cool to, I've also loved the AC Franchise, especially New Leaf.

Hey guys, I want you to tell me who's your favourite character from the upcoming Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and specify why you chose that character.
I'll give a code to download an unlimited usage demo of the upcoming game to the 3 posts I found to be the most interesting. I'll give you the code as a pm.
When will the winners be announced?

Also good luck to all entries!

It's ma man Lucario! He's so bada**! His Mega was banned by Smogen since they couldn't handle it and peoples games crashed every time he came out. You just try dodging his attacks, he'll Aura Sphere the sh*t out of you. My poke Lucario! The star of gen 4 and still one of the all time best pokemon around. His diverse move set will send any foe packing! So if you wanna play pokemon or smash, get a f***ing Lucario!

One of my most anticipated newcomers for SSB4,alongside Little Mac,Greninja and a few others,is Shulk.He seems to have a wide variety of abilities and attacks,while still being ballanced at the same time,since each ability brings an advantage and a weakness.Shulk is also a nice addition to the roster,since his game(Xenoblade Chronicles) is acclaimed for being one of the best,if not,THE best RPG of last generation,and is good to see it getting some representation in Smash.

I'm quite excited for Villager in SSB4, being a new character and all. I've not played an Animal Crossing game so far but Villager stands out so much for me in the list of newcomers in the game, mainly because he doesn't look like the others - a brawler. His attacks look quite fun to use, too, and very unpredictable. It's about time they got an AC character in, and it's quite gutsy to go for him instead of more known characters like Tom Nook (or so I think!). The ability to attack players using a net and also being able to trap them in pitfalls sounds hilarious but extremely painful too, so I'm excited to hopefully soon, have the chance to play as the almighty Villager in SUPAH SMASH BRUHS FER NINTENDOH THREEDEEEHS.

hey i really want that code super smash bros is my officiel favorit game i was having a wii with super smsh bros brawl but then it broke.... i would be so happy if you give me a code by the way im from Europe my email is folliwing : [email protected]

Probably Megaman would have to be my favourite because his final smash is absolutely amazing, getting the other megamen from the different generation really makes him more appealing, i mean it'd be cool to change into the other megamen as different colour pallets but what are you going to do, he's still a very cool and awesome character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back