Ultimate Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's Menu Theme Song was Officially Released. Here it is.

• Thread starter Arshan
  • Start date
Arshan

Arshan

The Gucci Mining Diamonds Gang
Towns Folk
With Super Smash Bros. Ultimate releasing in less than two months from now, Nintendo have decided to release the Main Menu Theme song for the game.
The song is a remixed version of the official theme song for the game. This version is the one you'll hear every time you load up Smash Bros Ultimate. Definitely worth a listen right now.

The song actually sounds amazing in my opinion, and perfectly gives that feeling that this really is the ultimate Smash Bros. game. I would definitely say it is better than the Main theme for the game, and probably the best menu theme of all the smash bros games released. I'm glad this song is the one I'm hearing every time I'll be starting the game.
I'm now more hyped for the game than I ever was before. I really can't wait for the release at this point anymore.

Im gonna have to listen to this on my speaker. My phone sound is garbage

Sounds pretty cool in my opinion! Basically just a remix of the main theme.

This sounds fantastic! I wish the series would take a step back towards Melee in regards to music. There were only a couple of composers, but the music was concise. I can see why they "outsourced" the music to their "community", and I have no qualms with it as a lot of the music is still fantastic! However, I do yearn for the high quality music from the days if old lol.

When I listen to it, it sounds familiar. In fact, this song is played straight on E3 Direct when Mr. Sakurai confirms that every previous fighters are in, after the character showcase trailer is finished. I know it sounds good, but I have no idea that it will be the main menu theme, so that's a good thing for me.

When I listen to it, it sounds familiar. In fact, this song is played straight on E3 Direct when Mr. Sakurai confirms that every previous fighters are in, after the character showcase trailer is finished. I know it sounds good, but I have no idea that it will be the main menu theme, so that's a good thing for me.
That was the main theme, and this is the menu theme. Slightly different but still both awesome.
Main theme:

Woah! Thats pretty nice! I can't believe thats what Im gonna listen to whenever I load up Ultimate :O

Woah! Thats pretty nice! I can't believe thats what Im gonna listen to whenever I load up Ultimate :O
Too bad you typically don't sit on the menu for long periods of time. I guess this game will be an exception!

Too bad you typically don't sit on the menu for long periods of time. I guess this game will be an exception!
There are plenty of games where i just sit at the main menu for awhile when i need a break. Smash is definitely one of them.

Also remember there is a sound test mode that lets you use the switch as a mp3 player and listen to all the songs in the game freely.

There are plenty of games where i just sit at the main menu for awhile when i need a break. Smash is definitely one of them.

Also remember there is a sound test mode that lets you use the switch as a mp3 player and listen to all the songs in the game freely.
Yep I love listening to all the songs im the song tested in Smash 4.

That was the main theme, and this is the menu theme. Slightly different but still both awesome.
Main theme:
Well, I'm not referring to the main theme, which is also played on the character roster trailer. I'm referring to the moment after the trailer is finished, when Mr. Sakurai reconfirms what's seen in the trailer afterwards, and saying that the process to unlock fighters will be streamlined and all. I'm sure the music that plays when he says that have the same guitar slap as the main menu theme.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that song is amazing! And I get the privilege on hearing this every time I’m on the main menu? Sweet!

This song is pretty awesome, but I could’ve sworn I’ve heard this in a different Smash game? This is a remixed version of the Smash 4 Theme, if I’m not mistaken, correct?

Wow, that song is amazing! And I get the privilege on hearing this every time I’m on the main menu? Sweet!

This song is pretty awesome, but I could’ve sworn I’ve heard this in a different Smash game? This is a remixed version of the Smash 4 Theme, if I’m not mistaken, correct?
Are you talking about completely different smash bros game, or just anywhere else? cause this is a remixed version of the Smash Bros. Ultimate theme

Are you talking about completely different smash bros game, or just anywhere else? cause this is a remixed version of the Smash Bros. Ultimate theme
Yeah it doesn't really sound like the Smash 4 theme at all. Its simply a remix of the Smash Ultimate theme itself!

It is a little similar to 4’s main theme, as it has a few lines of notes repeated, and a part where the song changes completely, but ultimate’s theme has a completely different set of notes and instruments, and when the song changes its similar to when zelda shows up in the main theme for melee, while in 4 it gets more intense. While they definitely aren’t the same song, they both have a consistent beat so i can see why you might have thought it was just a remix

It is a little similar to 4’s main theme, as it has a few lines of notes repeated, and a part where the song changes completely, but ultimate’s theme has a completely different set of notes and instruments, and when the song changes its similar to when zelda shows up in the main theme for melee, while in 4 it gets more intense. While they definitely aren’t the same song, they both have a consistent beat so i can see why you might have thought it was just a remix
Yeah. Don't forget both themes were made by the same company, so its not surprising that there is a bit of the same notes in it or whatever.

Ugh it's so good! I'll prolly just sit on the menu now forever!

Ugh it's so good! I'll prolly just sit on the menu now forever!
Yeah. Why play the game itself when you can just sit at the menu screen for hours a day just listening to some sick tunes?

Reactions: Duffy
i like this theme, but i hope the game lets you change the menu theme like brawl and 4 since the others are also good and id like to have them change each time I start the game for the variety

i like this theme, but i hope the game lets you change the menu theme like brawl and 4 since the others are also good and id like to have them change each time I start the game for the variety
I think it will probably be randomly any of the previous Smash games' themes. I am pretty sure Smash 4 did this

Back