Contest Super Smash Bros Wii U 2v2 tournament!

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
I am but @NIN10 at school

Reactions: NIN10
Ok thanks for letting me know

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Reactions: Magik and Antrix
matches not done by Wednesday next week will have the least active team disqualified.

@tacocob just so you know my team already won

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
@tacocob whens the other 2 teams gonna fight? there the only ones left for a while

If they don't fight by end of today, the least active team will be disqualified

Reactions: Light and Robyn
@generalmeme72 @RobertDan @Jfire @Nova if your match is not done by the end of the day TODAY, both teams will be disqualified.
Hmm, I've been wondering when this is going to take place. I thought it wasn't on yet. I'm on anytime from 5:00-10:00 Pedia Time.

Reactions: Magik
@generalmeme72 @RobertDan @Jfire @Nova if your match is not done by the end of the day TODAY, both teams will be disqualified.
It's a Thursday, I have a test tomorrow, 2 quizzes and Hw tonight I can't play Wii U. Wait until tomorrow or something when it's a Friday

I cannot participate because of internet problems over here @tacocob , that is why I cannot make a match, also, school has been invading my time anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Antrix
@Nova, the tournament started 2-3 weeks ago, all of you have had numerous opprutunities to battle, and and no you arent being disqualified

@Nova, the tournament started 2-3 weeks ago, all of you have had numerous opprutunities to battle, and and no you arent being disqualified
Oh, I only received alerts when you tagged me, sorry about that. My parents took my to Dosney 2 weeks ago is I couldn't play, sorry. I am sure I can play tomorrow and in the rare event I can't Saturday for sure

I have the same problem as Nova, I didn't receive any alerts either until you tagged me.

Reactions: Magik
Back