• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to it.

...assuming you survive this next match, of course. :sneaky:

Reactions: Marc, Mikaya and D4rkDragon
Reactions: D4rkDragon
Bumping this thread and tagging @Nova, @Wayne, @KalTurahk and @vernados since they haven't done their battles and it has been a week by now that I didn't got any replies.

If I get no answer from the participants before Sunday, I will free the "unused" slots and let members take them.
(However, the difference (time) between where you live and where your opponent live might be taken in account, and may result in a longer period to set up the battle. Just PM me and I'll extend the period if required).

Also, if one user is active and not the other, and if nobody takes the slot, the active user will win by forfeit.

Reactions: ✍MaskSmash✌
Sorry @D4rkDragon just been a bit busy with school. However im sure me and nova will sort something out shortly, sorry for the wait.

Sorry, I was supposed to contact you yesterday, but, well... distractions...
vernados hasn't been online since 5th october, which is over a week now, so I haven't been able to have my battle.

Reactions: Marc
Sorry, I was supposed to contact you yesterday, but, well... distractions...
vernados hasn't been online since 5th october, which is over a week now, so I haven't been able to have my battle.

Well, guess it's time to choose. I'll either treat it as a forfeit, meaning that you're qualified for the next round, or if somebody wants to take his spot, you'll have to face that person.
During that time, I'll free the slot until October 15th, at 0:00PM (EDT).

Also, @Wayne, sorry, don't worry for this (I'm in the same case as you, I went back to school since a month by now), you'll get some extra time if needed.

Well, guess it's time to choose. I'll either treat it as a forfeit, meaning that you're qualified for the next round, or if somebody wants to take his spot, you'll have to face that person.

Also, @Wayne, sorry, don't worry for this (I'm in the same case as you, I went back to school since a month by now), you'll get some extra time if needed.
Id totally be willing to take his spot :angelic:

It's also my fault too, I have been busy with school as well and we also live in different time zones so when he's up it's midnight where I am. I can play maybe at midnight throughout the week or in the morning Saturday and Sunday. Is that ok? I don't want Wayne to be forfeited

It's also my fault too, I have been busy with school as well and we also live in different time zones so when he's up it's midnight where I am. I can play maybe at midnight throughout the week or in the morning Saturday and Sunday. Is that ok? I don't want Wayne to be forfeited

Thank you, Both of you thank you your to kind. This weekend i am able to stay up to midnight even past midnight so this weekend sounds like a great idea to do our battle. Im sure one of us with catch each other @Nova on the weekend if we both try to stay up and catch each other. Thanks again :cat:

@Marc I hope so, when is the next one anyway?

Last edited:

Don't worry, since both of you have replied, I consider both of you as active, and since I know school might be a problem to set up when you'll face each other, feel free to ask me if you need some extra time !

@KalTurahk: You'll have to face @SuperMii3D, he took @vernados's spot.

Id totally be willing to take his spot :angelic:
who is allowing this monkey to join

who is allowing this monkey to join
When I beat KalTurahK, youre next.:sneaky:

Reactions: Marc
When I beat KalTurahK, youre next.:sneaky:
LOL gl m8, I'll shrek u before u can even say it's all ogre.

LOL gl m8, I'll shrek u before u can even say it's all ogre.
my 5-1 record says differently

I won my battle against @Nova Good game thanks for the battle was fun :playful:

Reactions: D4rkDragon and Marc
@Wayne won our match. GG.

Reactions: D4rkDragon and Eevee
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back