Super Smash Role Play

• Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date
Artisan

Artisan

Hard At Work
Forum Moderator
So this will be sort of like Subspace Emissary and Adventure Mode. And since the upcoming SSB game will have a mode with characters from all the games they are from, I will most certainly allow you to come up with enemies you face that are from different Nintendo series. Only since this is a roleplay, you will be able to gain Smash Coins, buy Items that are used in matches, and boost a hype meter that can allow you to use your Final Smash (and level up). (If you so choose...)

New Challengers get 100 SCs (Smash Coins)
Each post gives you 20 SC
You level up after 4 posts, then 5, then 6, then 7, then 8, and after every 8 afterwards.
After your 10th post you can use your Final Smash for Bosses.
When you reach your 30th post you can use your Final Smash once every 5th post and you can describe it however you want.

Just pick any character you want and come up with any (be a little reasonable) moves you want.
You may separate different places by levels from certain Nintendo games.

Here's a story for your "Quest"
A hand picks you up from off a table where you stood. You are placed in strange new area. Characters are being turned into statues by your well known enemies. You must stop them.

You can get 30 SC every post by going through Bonus Areas
Here's two Bonus Areas to choose from for now:
The Artisan Home (consists of Gnorcs, Goombas, Kremlings, Deku Babas, Parasects, Etc.)
Space Zone (Ride your vehicle of choice in space and get rid of Tatanga, Galaxians, Enemies of Star Fox, Bowser's Armada, Etc.)
(pending)

People Playing:
@D4rkDragon - Shulk (standard)

@Shiku ZG - Mega Man (Metal Blades, Danger Warp, Plant Barrier, and Tornado Hold.)
@GerudoWarrior - Ganondorf
@Ruby - Yoshi (Heavy Egg Roll and Star Bomb are only customs)
@CdbSora - Toon Link
@Sylvester87 - Robin
Myself @Artisan - Lemmy Koopa (standard)
@SuperMii3D - Bowser Jr.
@Johnnykoops - Greninja
@paceygym - Jigglypuff
@Nova - Pac Man
@Megalegacy - Lucina
@jamie110100 - Link (standard)
@Sora and Roxas - Yellow Ness (Lasting Pk Thunder, Pk Freeze, and Pk Fire Burst as customs)
Just have fun. Come up with an area to play and create a name for your homeworld or multiple if you all so choose.

Last edited:
Can I be Mario, he's my favorite Nintendo character.

Well, it has been a while that I haven't been involved in any RP (and the last one I made started taking nonsensical directions),
but count me in. Can I be Shulk ? If yes, I'll just use the regular moveset he has in SSB4.

I'm gonna be greninja!

robin :)

I'll register as Megaman. I'm gonna use Metal Blades, Danger Warp, Plant Barrier, and Tornado Hold.

I'll get to this later (somewhat busy at the moment). Oh, and make up some not so overpowered specials too. Be creative because you can only get a choice of 12 different ones or different variations of the same ones but not all in the same battle unless you've reached a "Sanctuary" of some sort.

I'd like to be Link, if that's possible.

I'll get to this later (somewhat busy at the moment). Oh, and make up some not so overpowered specials too. Be creative because you can only get a choice of 12 different ones or different variations of the same ones but not all in the same battle unless you've reached a "Sanctuary" of some sort.
Was this referring to me? I just picked some of Megaman's custom moves from SSB4.

Count me in as Ganondorf! He is my favorite villain, and since Link is already taken, I will be Ganondorf. By the way, when is this roleplay starting? I hope we are not waiting for every character to be taken, cause that is going to take a while. Maybe we can start now, and the next users that wanna join can be like Challengers that we have to beat so they can join the party.

im sonic Sonic the hedgehog spring and spinball are my attacks along with special move super sonic

This sounds interesting, may as well join.
I'll be Toon Link! Using the regular bow, floating boomerang, upward spinning slash, and regular bomb (If that's how this works)

Yes! I'll be Yoshi.
My customs are Heavy Egg Roll and Star Bomb. Everything else is normal moves.

Just upping this, because this RP hasn't even started, and yet it's starting to be forgotten...
(Now tagging @Artisan so he could something)

Reactions: Artisan
Updated. Sorry for the long wait guys. Also thanks @D4rkDragon for reminding me at this time.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Oooo an actual RP that may start? Can I take Bowser Jr, despite the fact that youre already taking Lemmy Koopa? If not Ill take Mario since SuperHollers is no longer active

Oh dude, I'll be Chrom! He's in the new...oh wait...
Oh, then I'll be Sonic with that Roll Attack you get straight before Taboo that plays a huge part at the moment you see him first but sort of just throws you off the edge of Final Destination? Oh wait...someone called him already...*ahem*
Can I at least be Henry from Fire Emblem Awakening? I'll be able to use Fire, Wind, Thunder, and Darkness? And my Final Smash? I summon an army of Risen that attacks everything in sight-even my teammates!

Oh dude, I'll be Chrom! He's in the new...oh wait...
Oh, then I'll be Sonic with that Roll Attack you get straight before Taboo that plays a huge part at the moment you see him first but sort of just throws you off the edge of Final Destination? Oh wait...someone called him already...*ahem*
Can I at least be Henry from Fire Emblem Awakening? I'll be able to use Fire, Wind, Thunder, and Darkness? And my Final Smash? I summon an army of Risen that attacks everything in sight-even my teammates!
So he'll have the same moves as Robin?

So he'll have the same moves as Robin?
Aww, Robin uses magic? Boo... I've never played the game, so, uh...hey, at least there's Nosferatu that Henry can use that Robin can't! ...Right?

Aww, Robin uses magic? Boo... I've never played the game, so, uh...hey, at least there's Nosferatu that Henry can use that Robin can't! ...Right?
All I know is in Smash Robin can use all the moves you've mentioned.

Back