Contest Super smashing newcomer tournament! TOURNAMENT NOW UNDER WAY!

• Thread starter Starmanfan
  • Start date
Hey!!! How come I was not included in the bracket?!?! I was here on time!

Hey!!! How come I was not included in the bracket?!?! I was here on time!
yes you are. goo look again, Plus I updated them last night, if you're on the front page of this thread it still means you're in.

starts in about a half hour and ends when It ends. if they stall for too long, then they're out, but only if they're like " oh sorry, I have to do this, I have to do this." Yeah, if nobody's on, then we wait.

starts in about a half hour and ends when It ends. if they stall for too long, then they're out
Ok

Alright. Does the tournament start now?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes.

I'm on if any of you guys are wondering :3

My FC is 3883-6092-8671

@Heart just let me know when you can battle!

Lost...

I'm waiting for @Heart to come online

@Heart has won. Good game :3

Reactions: Heart
I lost my first battle. Nasty Dragneel won. Good luck to all the people who are still going!

Is the entry still avaliable.
If so count me in!
FC 4811-7057-8489

HELLO?

Is the entry still avaliable.
If so count me in!
FC 4811-7057-8489
two things,
1. you're a day late,
and
2 Don't come into my thread acting all high and mighty, especially the way you're acting, As If I'm a 5 star hotel waiting on foot to serve you. Now, even if signing up was still open, I wouldn't let you join. you can also READ the front page.
I managed to win the match-up, basically.
oh, I didn't know since he just said lost...

Nooooooo :( it was yesterday and I missed it :(:( I worked all day yesterday and had no clue it was even happening :panda::oops:

Nooooooo :( it was yesterday and I missed it :(:( I worked all day yesterday and had no clue it was even happening :panda::oops:
No. It's still going on if you can find the person you are supposed to play with, and you can set up a time to battle within the next day still. :)

No. It's still going on if you can find the person you are supposed to play with, and you can set up a time to battle within the next day still. :)
Yes!! :D for a second there I thought I missed it :p thanks!

Back