Swapnotes

• Thread starter xXMrSummersXx
  • Start date
I hate it how every time I open Swapnote, I get like 100 messages. It's really annoying, and even more annoying when the messages are just spam. I'm thinking of deleting Swapnote from my 3DS soon...

No need to delete Swapnote because Nintendo has deactivated SpotPass for Swapnote. You can only get new messages now with streetpass with registered friends.

With spotpass disabled, I rarely get messages now. I don't even remember the last time I even checked the application. Nintendo really needs to do something to remedy this, especially since there's been no word of Flipnote Memo/Studio 3D for a while now. Either re-enable spotpass (just disable pictures if that's the problem) or release Flipnote soon (as in this holiday season).

I was really sad when Swapnote was disabled due to bullying. It was like a bad email application for me to send bad drawings and ugly written words to send to my friends! Nintendo is all on bullying these days.... They even prohibit friend code trading on miiverse for the fear of bullying.

Never cared for Swapnote that much. Barely used it due to the insane amount of messages I got and due to the fact there wasn't much to do. Not a big loss for me. I'm surprised it's still on the eShop though

Back