Show Off T-Player Guy's museum of drawings

• Thread starter T-Player Guy
  • Start date
T-Player Guy

T-Player Guy

Always think positively!
Towns Folk
I just wanted to show some of my handrawn work for some members of the community.So far,nine of them were posted,but I'll post more of these as time goes.Please notice I'm not a very professional drawer,since I'm basically sharing some of my work with the rest of the community.

Here's number drawing number one of the "museum",which I've drawed Luigi looking around the scenery,while I tried to make him look kind of "anime-ish":
image.jpg
Secondly is a drawing in which shows Kirby looking at a constellation of stars at night,sitting at an edge close to an ocean:
image.jpg
Next up is a drawing of Donkey Kong,in which he stands on a giant barrel that's heading to the ocean.Yeah,one of the levels from Donkey Kong Country Returns gave me this inspiration:
image.jpg
My fourth drawing shows Sonic holding a ring in the recognazible area of Green Hill Zone,but there's something odd in the background that doesn't look very friendly...
image.jpg
The fifth entry is basically Meta Knight,one Kirby's biggest enemies,standing on a cliff hanger,in some random desert area.The most reasonable explanation I can possibly give for this drawing,is that his is trying to plan a malefficient plan to beat his "arch-nemesis".
image.jpg
The sixth drawing is a drawing of Bowser Jr.,in the sky on his Koopa Clown Car.I'm not gonna lie that I've used one of his renders here,but I'll not spoil it from which game it is.
image.jpg
For the seventh drawing,here's Rosalina in a standing similar to Monalisa's,in an illusional background,and it's also made in an "anime-ish" style of art.This one ended up as an entry for a drawing contest made by ASuri,who draws pretty well:
image.jpg
Here's one of the drawings I've made for Halloween,occasionally,with a creepypasta in it,which is Sonic.EXE.The scenery takes place on the sky,with burning flames in the background,and some mysterious "creatures,floating on them..seems rather fishy,if you ask me.
image.jpg
My second Halloween drawing represents Jack Skellington,from Tim Burton's classic "The Nightmare Before Christmas".The drawing shows the character in one of the movie's scenery,on the outer side of Halloween Town.It was pretty tough for me to do Jack's render here,but I did it anyways.image.jpg
Hope you like 'em! :)(Sorry if the drawings look sort of blurry,btw)

I'm also accepting requests now,so suggest me something if you want!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mizunil, 2071, Knight Rain and 4 others
Sweet Mr. T you started up a gallery. now for the critiquing :sneaky:
gallade__like_a_sir_by_javier_jip-d7coicb.jpg
Well since i cant draw i shall do this the best way i know how. crituque: since i cant draw i wont judge

I just wanted to show some of my handrawn work for some members of the community.For now,I'll post two drawings,and I may show more if you want.Please notice I'm not a very professional drawer,since I'm basically sharing some of my work with the rest of the community.

Hope you like 'em! :)(Sorry if the drawings look sort of blurry,btw)
work on proportions other than that good work

I wanted to say the same thing but if anything it's just Luigi and not kirby

Thanks.I shall learn with that.
I wanted to say the same thing but if anything it's just Luigi and not kirby
What does feel out of of proportion size in the Luigi drawing?And please,be honest.I'll not be offended.

the legs. one is bigger then the other. with kirby you can draw a star maybe half that size and have the same effect

if you can find it graph paper is a nice way to help with drawing and once you get it prefect trace it to a blank piece of paper

those are pretty good! I think the Meta Knight and Bowser Jr. drawings are the best ones. Well done! you've got some good skill. ;)

Reactions: T-Player Guy
They're awesome! Although you should try drawing on white paper than lined paper

Your drawings are pretty good. I especially like Meta Knight and the Jack Skellington one.

Last edited:
Here are some few other drawings I made,including updated ones and new ones.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Unfortunely,I had to cramp the size of this one so much due to file size limitations of 3DS Pedia forums,but I guess it still managed to show the most important parts of the drawing,so I hope this factor doesn't bother you all.This was made for a school project,by the way.

View attachment 3381

Made this one specially for a friend of mine at her anniversary date.Also,'Feliz Aniversário' is basically 'Happy Birthday' in Portuguese.

image.jpg

Hope you like these as well,and more will still come in the near future! :thumbsup:

Reactions: Knight Rain
Nice drawing! The meta knight one was really good :D!

Reactions: Knight Rain
Wow, I love your Kyogre drawing! It's really nice.

Wow, I love your Kyogre drawing! It's really nice.
Really?But it was basically my sketched version of one of Primal Kyogre's official artwork for ORAS! :p
Anyway,I'm glad you liked it either way,and thanks! :D

Reactions: 3823
At last,I update my gallery gets an update featuring 10 more drawing from me!These include some new techniques I leaned to used while drawing,including painting tones,light sketches to create the "base" for the actual work,new strong and weak line covering and some few others. :thumbsup:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

From here otherwise,I started drawing on a new drawing book,since my previous one was running out of pages.image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Some future drawings include:

• Monkey D. Luffy(One Piece)
  • Professor Layton
  • Flora(Professor Layton)
  • Sully,Mike and Boo(Monsters Inc.)
  • Rayman
  • Cranky Kong(Donkey Kong)
  • And some few more,possibly!
Hope you like 'em! :D

Wow!! You're a pretty good artist!! If you don't mind, I'd like to give a few critiques.
1. This is more about the photos, not the pictures, but try to find a place with better lighting. The colors aren't coming across all that well, and just simply shining a light can do wonders for your photo.
2. Pen can really make the drawing stand out. Looking at your DK drawing compared to the rest, I can see the colors and such much better because of the pen. It makes the art look a little more professional. Try experimenting with different line thickness to see what you like best.
3. This is more of a proportions thing, as well as a personal complaint dealing with Art Style, but you're heads on some of the more stylized characters are tall and skinny, when the character themselves are in a style where the head is more rounded, or even fat and short. This really only applies to Yoshi, and to a much lesser extent, Sonic, but I still feel that it needed to be said.
4. Don't be afraid of color. Your drawings seem pale in some places, like you're afraid to lay on the color. Don't be afraid. Let it pop out.

Wow ! There drawings are certainly really good :D I do like how some of them are really colorful with a nice touch of crisp details . So far I really like the Yoshi one :D as well as the Meta Knight one as well . I really do look forward to the Proffesor Layton one :D

Wow!! You're a pretty good artist!! If you don't mind, I'd like to give a few critiques.
1. This is more about the photos, not the pictures, but try to find a place with better lighting. The colors aren't coming across all that well, and just simply shining a light can do wonders for your photo.
2. Pen can really make the drawing stand out. Looking at your DK drawing compared to the rest, I can see the colors and such much better because of the pen. It makes the art look a little more professional. Try experimenting with different line thickness to see what you like best.
3. This is more of a proportions thing, as well as a personal complaint dealing with Art Style, but you're heads on some of the more stylized characters are tall and skinny, when the character themselves are in a style where the head is more rounded, or even fat and short. This really only applies to Yoshi, and to a much lesser extent, Sonic, but I still feel that it needed to be said.
4. Don't be afraid of color. Your drawings seem pale in some places, like you're afraid to lay on the color. Don't be afraid. Let it pop out.

Wow ! There drawings are certainly really good :D I do like how some of them are really colorful with a nice touch of crisp details . So far I really like the Yoshi one :D as well as the Meta Knight one as well . I really do look forward to the Proffesor Layton one :D

Thanks! :)
@pk-espurr , I'll see if I can applie these helpful tips to my future drawings,especially regarding the colors and size proportions,especially now since I'm going to draw anime characters now,like from One Piece. :thumbsup:

Back