Closed Take the Pokemon Academy challenge

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
absolutely failed on them battles. first time using scizor for a long time and made some bad mistakes cause I wasn't thinking. wanna take the last of it off me? im ready to give in so if u want you can beat me again and ill call it a day on this challenge
If you want to go another round we can battle otherwise I'll wait until you're on the top of your game

If you want to go another round we can battle otherwise I'll wait until you're on the top of your game
lets just go one more, the first time I was caught off guard by the hawchula and the second I used m-scizor which I hadn't used in ages and lots both my main sweepers early so I think I'll just go all out and hope. if I win I get my lost pc back if u win u literally win

lets just go one more, the first time I was caught off guard by the hawchula and the second I used m-scizor which I hadn't used in ages and lots both my main sweepers early so I think I'll just go all out and hope. if I win I get my lost pc back if u win u literally win
Ok well I can't deny you so here I come!...... after I take a look at my team and maybe change it

Ok well I can't deny you so here I come!...... after I take a look at my team and maybe change it
okay cool, im ready for another humiliating defeat. and if so i'll delete my account and change my name...

Wait is the tournament thing over?...... i was gonna battle wayne -3-

Wait is the tournament thing over?...... i was gonna battle wayne -3-
If I win it is

Awwwwwww -3- Thts A Shame :I I Actually Wanna Battle U To :3 If The Tournament Is Over Eigther Way I Wanna Battle :3

all done. r=basically resigned after hawlucha came out. night night, im done for about a year of battling! srry guys for ending the torney

WHYYYYYYYY ;-;

Tis ends the Pokemon Academy!
Battle code:K9UW-WWWW-WWWZ-MHM9
Earned PC:14
I want to say thanks to everyone for the great battles!
I stayed in the lead the whole time YES!!!!

@Marc thanks for making this I learned a lot through all my battles!

Pace Battle Me Eigther Waaaay XD Im Booooooored XD

Pace Battle Me Eigther Waaaay XD Im Booooooored XD
Sure just get online!

Also now, do i battle Marc or not? :nailbiting:

K Gimme A Sec -3- Let me get A Heart Scale -3-

Pace? o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats @paceygym. Would you like to do the "all or nothing" battle? :sneaky:

PS. I take back my last message. You should know that you're risking it all if you do face me, :singing:

Oh no, now I have to decide. >.< is there a certain time I have decide by?

Oh no, now I have to decide. >.< is there a certain time I have decide by?
You have one hour from now (originally when you first saw the message). The battle itself can take place later.

You have one hour from now (originally when you first saw the message). The battle itself can take place later.
Uh oh

Agh >.< I can't decide

Last edited by a moderator:
I have decided to accept the challenge

Reactions: PersonSP
Back