Request Taking requests - Signatures and Avatars [Closed for now]

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Still annoyed...
Towns Folk
First, know that I'm busy so each request MAY take a while, so please be patient.

I'm taking requests but if I see that I can't keep up (if it ever happens, I don't know how many of you might be interested but hey), I can decide to close the requests.

So here are examples of things I do, I did these in the past 2 days so they are pretty relevant:

2rhldti.jpg

2iwabls.jpg

x1eq6q.jpg

epgcwg.jpg

r05hqc.jpg

So if you are interested, just reply to this topic with what you want exactly, the more you provide, the better are the chances you get what you expect. I do this for free, but if you want to tip it's nice too!

Last edited:
Reactions: Crybaby126, Moon Rain, Marc and 3 others
First!

Could you do my avi please? Any outcome is fine, and take your time. Thanks! :angelic:

YES a request! You don't have any particular character you want?

Yeah i know what it means, but I didn't understand you wanted me to work your current avatar =P Will do when I get back from the office ;)

Reactions: Marc
Hi, any chance of doing a picture of Waluigi playing a Ukulele while leaning on a tree trunk with a sunset in the background with a few leaves blowing around and visible musical notes. Dont make Waluigi ugly

Fffffuaaah wut?!I thought it was possible until you wrote "Don't make Waluigi ugly".

Fffffuaaah wut?!I thought it was possible until you wrote "Don't make Waluigi ugly".
"Don't make him any uglier than he already is"

Pfffhahaha, but seriously I can't draw =/

Pfffhahaha, but seriously I can't draw =/
Ohhhh, I cant see the pictures, so Im not exactly sure you can do.... :p Sorry

Can you do the Sam Alexander Nova for me please? A signature please.

Last edited:
@SunnyWindy I love it \o/

Makes me want to ask for a signature but I'll resist temptation and wait till you've finished other members' requests. That, and I haven't found an image to be used for the signature, teehee xP

Reactions: 2205
Awesome haha, I can take a look into that after Nova ^^

Last edited:
I'll work on yours tonight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back