Talk About ALL Kingdom Hearts Games

• Thread starter Duster
  • Start date
D

Duster

Cheese Lover
Towns Folk
Hey guys.today i'm making a post you can talk about any kingdom hearts game.including kingdom hearts chi and kingdom hearts 3.what were excited for.what we want to play just anything in general.but no bad words or advertisements or spam or anything bad like that.this is suppose to be a friendly thread everybody can go to.oh and two more things.1.you can upload images but not inappropiate images.2.post away!i still have some more things to go through.these are the heroes of the kingdom hearts series that i know right off the bat.Sora,Roxas,Ventus,Riku,*helped sora with xehanort/xemnas in the final battle and went home together*but i love Kingdom Hearts that's why i made this thread!but i will have helpers to help me answers some questions.those helpers are @Derplink_:3 @Mega Tardigrade 853 @Kingdomheartsboy.Those are my close friends and that's why they are helping me.those situations will be when i'm doing homework,i'm out doing something outside,or toobusy playing video games *LOL*but my helpers this is sometimes so please post something so you can get a alert when somebody posts something.but remeber members SOMETIMES!now everybody have a great day...and post on!:):):):D :cool:

Last edited:
Hey guys.today i'm making a post you can talk about any kingdom hearts game.including kingdom hearts chi and kingdom hearts 3.what were excited for.what we want to play just anything in general.but no bad words or advertisements or spam or anything bad like that.this is suppose to be a friendly thread everybody can go to.oh and two more things.1.you can upload images but not inappropiate images.2.post away!i still have some more things to go through.these are the heroes of the kingdom hearts series that i know right off the bat.Sora,Roxas,Ventus,Riku,*helped sora with xehanort/xemnas in the final battle and went home together*but i love Kingdom Hearts that's why i made this thread!but i will have helpers to help me answers some questions.those helpers are @Derplink_:3 @Mega Tardigrade 853 @paceygym @Kingdomheartsboy and @prosungold.Those are my close friends and that's why they are helping me.those situations will be when i'm doing homework,i'm out doing something outside,or toobusy playing video games *LOL*but my helpers this is sometimes so please post something so you can get a alert when somebody posts something.but remeber members SOMETIMES!now everybody have a great day...and post on!:):):):D :cool:
I haven't played a single Kingdom Hearts game >.> sorry

Okay let me edit my post.

Hey guys.today i'm making a post you can talk about any kingdom hearts game.including kingdom hearts chi and kingdom hearts 3.what were excited for.what we want to play just anything in general.but no bad words or advertisements or spam or anything bad like that.this is suppose to be a friendly thread everybody can go to.oh and two more things.1.you can upload images but not inappropiate images.2.post away!i still have some more things to go through.these are the heroes of the kingdom hearts series that i know right off the bat.Sora,Roxas,Ventus,Riku,*helped sora with xehanort/xemnas in the final battle and went home together*but i love Kingdom Hearts that's why i made this thread!but i will have helpers to help me answers some questions.those helpers are @Derplink_:3 @Mega Tardigrade 853 @Kingdomheartsboy.Those are my close friends and that's why they are helping me.those situations will be when i'm doing homework,i'm out doing something outside,or toobusy playing video games *LOL*but my helpers this is sometimes so please post something so you can get a alert when somebody posts something.but remeber members SOMETIMES!now everybody have a great day...and post on!:):):):D :cool:
Hey man I really wish I could help but I know not much about Kingdom Hearts, but I know facts about it and also I'm going to play 1.5 and 2.5 in summer alongside 3 if it comes out this summer :D;)

Lucky you i wish i could play kingdom hearts!:(

Birth by Sleep and the PS2 games are great. 358/2 Days is my favourite DS game. The plots are always so shrouded in mystery >.<

Small comment on Birth By Sleep's story, not too spoiler-y but...

Birth by Sleep has one of the saddest stories of any game I've played; they wanted to be together forever and instead 'that would be the last night they ever spent under the same stars.' :cry:

Birth by sleep isn't to great but i love ps2 games so much!and like zelda it has such good music!
i just never got why :spoiler alert:Ventus and Roxas have the same design but here it goes.
Sora+Roxas=Ventus

@Spinnerweb i have re:coded and 358/2 days.i used to have dream drop distance but sold it because something messed up.i'm planning to rebuy the game as you can see right now i'm in love with kingdom hearts and i'm playing music and changing my username to something kingdom heartsy!so yeah i'm in love with kingdon hearts.but the ending of kingdom hearts 1 was sad.near the ending to as Sora sacrifices himself for kairi's heart but kairi saves Sora and then he's a human being again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mario, you are one of my best friends here, honestly, but I barely know anything about Kingdom Hearts. I've seen commercials and I know the characters but I know next to nothing about Kingdom Hearts

Mario, you are one of my best friends here, honestly, but I barely know anything about Kingdom Hearts. I've seen commercials and I know the characters but I know next to nothing about Kingdom Hearts
AAAWWW thanks pal!did you get my pm?

Yes

Ok

Am I to laaaate

I played 1 and 2 on my ps2
Those games were the best in the series imo

I kmow right!

I know ALL ABOUT kingdom hearts...but ive only play Dream Drop Distance an Birth By Sleep

UyyhY83.jpg :3

Well, I've played all KH Games except Chi.
I love Kingdom Hearts mainly because I love crossovers. This series started as a DISNEY+SQUARE ENIX crossover, but soon became one of the most complex stories in the world of gaming.

I studied KH a lot to understand all the details of the plot, but I think I'll never catch everything .-.

I'm very hyped for KH3, as it promises to end this story, and maybe it will explain a lot of things that still confuses us...

Reactions: Derplink_:3
Nooo!i didn't know kingdom hearts will be ending!:(:cry::thumbsdown:

I know ALL ABOUT kingdom hearts...but ive only play Dream Drop Distance an Birth By Sleep
I played the gba,ds,and 3ds games.
so i played kingdom hearts re:coded,kingdom hearts 358/2 days,kingdom hearts chain of memories,and dream drop distance!

Back