Team Kirby Clash Deluxe Shrine Passwords

• Thread starter TheUltimateC
  • Start date
unknown.png

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAADAAADV44GOLUsTA
this european code gives 5 apple gems!

Reactions: Jisenku and Alegria
ok, sorry for you

Hey, you know what? Magolor (the shop merchant) give away 2 passwords for different regions of Team Kirby Clash Deluxe that gives 5 Apple Gems and one Rare Fragment, and these codes is valid until July 4th. This info is from Kirby's Twitter account in Japan.

Password for US/EU Team Kirby Clash Deluxe: KIRBY
Password for Japan's Minna de! Kirby Hunters Z: にじゅうろくしゅうねん

Reactions: Alegria
This password has been around for years

This password has been around for years

Hmm? I'm not sure if it's been active for long or not (haven't checked the codes at times), but these codes I shared earlier started to be active today, in June 4th. And it seems that there would be new codes every month.

it worked for me! thanks!

Reactions: Starry Windy
Hey y'all, here are two new codes for Team Kirby Clash Deluxe. If you enter it, you'll get 5 Gem Apples and 1 Rare Fragment. These codes will last until August 7th, 2018.

Password for US/EU Team Kirby Clash Deluxe: CELESTIALHAT
Password for Japan's Minna de! Kirby Hunters Z: ほしぞらにねがいを

I wish Pokémon Rumble World gave new codes too.

I may be a few days late, but there are new codes for Team Kirby Clash Deluxe. It'll give 5 Gem Apples and a Rare Fragment, as usual. Enter these codes before September 6th of 2018, 'kay?

Code for US/Europe: ICEDRAGON
Code for Japan: ホットななつをクールにのりきれ

Mmkay, here's another monthly code for Team Kirby Clash Deluxe. The rewards are the same as usual, and these codes will last until October 5th of 2018.

Code for US/Europe: KRACKO
Code for Japan: めぐすりどうぞ

Time for another monthly codes! As usual, the rewards will be 5 Gem Apples and 1 Rare Fragment. Make sure to type these codes before November 4th.

Code for US/Europe: HALLOWEEN
Code for Japan: おかしくれなきゃイタズラするぞ

Guys, here's another monthly passwords for Team Kirby Clash Deluxe! Unlike previous codes, it'll award you with 10 Gem Apples (instead of 5) and 1 Rare Fragment. Interestingly, these particular passwords seems to tie in with Magolor's inclusion in the upcoming update of Kirby Star Allies. Make sure to type this one before December 9th, okay?

Code for US/Europe: MAGOLOR
Code for Japan: マホロアがスタアラであそべるヨ

Here's another monthly codes for Team Kirby Clash Deluxe! Anyone who enters these codes will get 5 Gem Apples and 1 Rare Fragment. Just make sure to type it before January 5th.

Code for US/Europe: FROSTY
Code for Japan: はずかしいタイムビーム

Ooh, got quite a collection of codes there! Sadly, I don’t even okay the game anymore, so they don’t really matter to me, lol

Perhaps I should get back into the game. Then again, maybe not, as most of these have completely expired. Yeah, I probably won’t start it again, lol

However, I’lls still happily keep my eyes peeled for any new codes to post here for anyone who still plays the game. :eyes:

Reactions: Starry Windy
So it seems that there are a couple of new codes incoming! As usual, you'll get 5 Gem Apples and 1 Rare Fragment. These codes will expire in February 11th of 2019, so make sure to type the codes before that date.

Code for US/Europe: TARANZA
Code for Japan: トリデラごしゅうねんなのね

Mmkay, so the new monthly codes for Team Kirby Clash Deluxe are here! You'll get 5 Gem Apples and 1 Rare Fragment when you entered it. Please note that these codes will expire on March 6th.

Code for US/Europe: LANDIA
Code for Japan: ランディアさんオダイジに

So we got new codes for Team Kirby Clash Deluxe, which will grant you 5 Gem Apples and 1 Rare Fragment just like usual. Make sure to type these codes before April 11th, OK?

Code for US/Europe: LONGHAIR
Code for Japan: みんなでロングヘアーズセット

Looks like we have a couple of new codes for Team Kirby Clash Deluxe. This time, it'll grant you 7 Gem Apples (instead of 5) and 1 Rare Fragment. Make sure to use these codes before May 12th.

Code for US/Europe: KINE
Code for Japan: カインあかつきをおぼえず

Looks like this is it, folks. These two upcoming codes will be the final monthly code in Team Kirby Clash Deluxe. Effectively starting today, these codes will grant you 15 Gem Apples and 3 Rare Fragments. These codes won't have expiry date, so feel free to recite the code when you have some time :)

Code for US/Europe: THANKYOU
Code for Japan: みんなでカービィハンターズゼット

Last edited:
Back