Challenge [Temporarily Closed] 1v1 Pokemon X/Y ALL ALLOWED Challenge

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
ShinyLatios

ShinyLatios

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
The OU Challenge is popular and I'm still doing it, but just in case you don't want to worry about tiers...

The rules are simple: We play the standard route for link battling (Two-Player Match, Single Battle, Normal Rules, Handicap Off), which will mean it's a regular single battle with pokemon set to level 50. Most important to note though is that you can only choose ONE pokemon when selecting the pokemon to battle*. ANY POKEMON IS ALLOWED (yes, you can use Blaziken). THE ONLY BAN IS NO One-Hit-KO moves. If you don't play by these rules after you placed the challenge, it will count as a forfeit so READ CAREFULLY. I will give one warning if you break the rules, but if you choose to ignore it and continue to break the rules, it will be a forfeit. Do note that if I disconnect when the battle starts, it's very likely that there was something on your team and you should check if you get a notification from me on this website regarding that.

Keep in mind that not all legendaries are ubers, and not all ubers are legendaries. For example, Blaziken is an uber although it isn't a legendary. Check the smogon link I posted for more details.

Bet as much PC as you like, and if I accept your offer (no less than 5 PC), we'll battle. For obvious reasons, if I don't accept your bet it won't count as a forfeit. Please pay your bet right before we battle. If I win, I keep the bet money, but if you win, I return DOUBLE of what you gave me. However, no refunds for forfeits (I'm just doing this to prevent troll challenges. If I happen to be the one who should be disqualified, I will pay the amount I would pay if I lost.)

The example below might help explain if you don't get the reward system:

RandomA bets 5 PC and pays to naagza. RandomA loses, so naagza keeps the 5 PC.
RandomB bets 5 PC and pays to naagza. RandomB wins, so naagza pays RandomB 10 PC.
RandomC bets 5PC and pays to naagza. However, after ignoring a warning regarding rule infractions and not making appropriate changes, RandomC's challenge is counted as a forfeit.

You up to the challenge?

Challenges currently taken:

Challenge 1 vs zanea128(done)
Challenge 2 vs zanea128(done)

*Special case for teams with Zoroark/Zorua where I will allow TWO pokemon to be used (because those pokemon use Illusion). In this case, the lead pokemon can be Zoroark/Zorua and the second pokemon is its disguise. HOWEVER, you cannot switch pokemon and if the lead pokemon dies, it's game over.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3dsatackman
so we can pick any pokemon ?
any gen ?
so all pokemon is allowed - ALL right ?

so we can pick any pokemon ?
any gen ?
so all pokemon is allowed - ALL right ?
yes, but if I discover you illegally hacked your pokemon (i.e. Shiny Xerneas that knows Oblivion Wing) there will be consequences

Reactions: dominiquet
yes, but if I discover you illegally hacked your pokemon there will be consequences
no problem boss - i have my own pride :p
but what if its a pokemon that i got from gts thats hacked ? - i do i know ?

so how can you get banned ? fortified if anything is allowed

Reactions: dominiquet
no problem boss - i have my own pride :p
but what if its a pokemon that i got from gts thats hacked ? - i do i know ?

so how can you get banned ? fortified if anything is allowed
Don't worry about it. All I care about is that you try to be fair in this. If it's legal and not obviously hacked I'll accept it. So you want to try a challenge?

You can't really get forfeited out unless you do something like choosing all 6 pokemon instead of 1 or use a OHKO move (just added that rule) or use an illegally hacked pokemon

Don't worry about it. All I care about is that you try to be fair in this. If it's legal and not obviously hacked I'll accept it. So you want to try a challenge?

You can't really get forfeited out unless you do something like choosing all 6 pokemon instead of 1 or use a OHKO move (just added that rule) or use an illegally hacked pokemon
what is a OHKO move ?

will you be allowed to use pokemon ? legendaries ? like when you battle us ?

what is a OHKO move ?
Guillotine, Horn Drill, Sheer Cold, Fissure. These moves, if they hit, automatically KO the target. If you search them up on Serebii or Bulbapedia it'll make more sense.
will you be allowed to use pokemon ? legendaries ? like when you battle us ?
Yeah, but I'll also use non-legendaries to make things interesting. I don't intend to use legendaries every single battle

The OU Challenge is popular and I'm still doing it, but just in case you don't want to worry about tiers...

The rules are simple: We play the standard route for link battling (Two-Player Match, Single Battle, Normal Rules, Handicap Off), which will mean it's a regular single battle with pokemon set to level 50. Most important to note though is that you can only choose ONE pokemon when selecting the pokemon to battle*. ANY POKEMON IS ALLOWED (yes, you can use Blaziken). THE ONLY BAN IS NO One-Hit-KO moves. If you don't play by these rules after you placed the challenge, it will count as a forfeit so READ CAREFULLY. I will give one warning if you break the rules, but if you choose to ignore it and continue to break the rules, it will be a forfeit. Do note that if I disconnect when the battle starts, it's very likely that there was something on your team and you should check if you get a notification from me on this website regarding that.

Keep in mind that not all legendaries are ubers, and not all ubers are legendaries. For example, Blaziken is an uber although it isn't a legendary. Check the smogon link I posted for more details.

Bet as much PC as you like, and if I accept your offer (no less than 5 PC), we'll battle. For obvious reasons, if I don't accept your bet it won't count as a forfeit. Please pay your bet right before we battle. If I win, I keep the bet money, but if you win, I return DOUBLE of what you gave me. However, no refunds for forfeits (I'm just doing this to prevent troll challenges. If I happen to be the one who should be disqualified, I will pay the amount I would pay if I lost.)

The example below might help explain if you don't get the reward system:

RandomA bets 5 PC and pays to naagza. RandomA loses, so naagza keeps the 5 PC.
RandomB bets 5 PC and pays to naagza. RandomB wins, so naagza pays RandomB 10 PC.
RandomC bets 5PC and pays to naagza. However, after ignoring a warning regarding rule infractions and not making appropriate changes, RandomC's challenge is counted as a forfeit.

You up to the challenge?

*Special case for Zoroark/Zorua where I will allow TWO pokemon to be used (because those pokemon use Illusion). In this case, the lead pokemon is Zoroark/Zorua and the second pokemon is its disguise. HOWEVER, you cannot switch pokemon and if Zoroark/Zorua dies, it's game over.

I bet you 10PC.

I bet you 10PC.
k send me the PC and I'll get online

Also, add my FC 2251-3923-8079

k send me the PC and I'll get online

Also, add my FC 2251-3923-8079

Wait now? Maybe tomarrow?

Well, I'm ready right now if you are

Not ready sorry, can you please make it tomarrow?

Well where are you from?
I'm in the U.S.....eh you know what, we'll just do it when we're both online

Can I enter or is it too late

Can I enter or is it too late
It's not entering lol... It's betting and fighting against naagza lol u should read ._.

Back