Terria?

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
People who don't want to wrestle with god awful controls and or want multiplayer? :p

Teasing aside, the iPhone version is perfectly viable if you want it really cheap, though it does have its pros and cons like the other versions. The PC version is the best if you want all the cool updates first and online multiplayer, it's 15 bucks, same price as the 3ds/vita/ console versions, but minus the extras each version has, they all play more or less the same, so if price isn't an issue, just go with whichever one you'd prefer

Is there any extra features on the 3ds? I mean big features, if not, get it for 5 dollars on the app store of ios or android. The pricing is a huge rip off and I have no clue why it is worth it or why people must buy it. Do you have a phone? You probably do, so I bet you should simply go for the phone version.

It is your personal preference, but that is my view. The price is a rip off. Buy the phone version, trust me, it will be much cheaper and better.
I'd rather play this on 3DS some games are worth playing for a little more if they have better control on a different platform :D

I'd rather play this on 3DS some games are worth playing for a little more if they have better control on a different platform :D
I see. Well, that is your opinion I guess. Well, have fun playing it. It is quite a good game

Reactions: Kakea
i got interested in the game since i watched the trailer, and now i want the game but double the price of the pc version seems so unreasenable. O well, we'll see if i get now, or just on pc later or at a discount on 3ds if anytime soon...

i got interested in the game since i watched the trailer, and now i want the game but double the price of the pc version seems so unreasenable. O well, we'll see if i get now, or just on pc later or at a discount on 3ds if anytime soon...
It's because the controls! And if you want to play this without having to worry about random crashes like PC (for any reason) do you'll invest in being able to play anytime without worrying about your progress possibly being frozen.
(If Minecraft was for 3DS though I would buy that though, I might've got Terarria later....)

Terraria appears to me as interesting. I've watched my Dad play it on PC when he first bought it. He kept getting pwned by enemies though, lel. If this game ever releases on the Wii U eShop, I'll most likely be there to get it day 1. xD

I only need $20 then I would get it for 3DS!

If this game ever releases on the Wii U eShop, I'll most likely be there to get it day 1. xD
That means all those pictures I saw in Google images are fake...I thought it did release for both...

I only need $20 then I would get it for 3DS!

That means all those pictures I saw in Google images are fake...I thought it did release for both...
You're right. I didn't even realize lol. I'll buy it soon enough. Already spent my money on Fast Racing Neo and Minecraft Wii U Edition. :p

I spent my money on Art Academy,(I REALLY WANT MINECRAFT TOO!!!) If I can get another job I'll have Terarria and Minecraft the next time I go in the eshop!

Back