Tfw you make a Tfw Chain!

• Thread starter Leviathinian
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leviathinian

I felt that it would be an interesting idea to make a Tfw (That feeling when) chain thread. It's a great way to share what's going on with your life! \o/
I'll start: Tfw someone calls you by the wrong part of your username ;~;

Reactions: Shin and 18
Tfw you lose an online match that held all your ranking up at stake all because the internet had a burp and cut for 30 seconds. I cri ;.;

Tfw you learn something new and you want to suddenly abuse the power of what you just learned.

Tfw you dont know what to do with your life so all you do is poyo

Tfw when the girl you like is after this other guy who is actually her older brother and you're the orphaned outcast of your school and half the people there are vampires who drink a blood substitute drink mix and you have silver hair

Zero-Kiryuu-zero-kiryuu-32820080-400-400.jpg

Zero has a sad life.

Reactions: Shin
Tfw people use three of the same emoji when one will do just fine o_Oo_Oo_O

Tfw autocorrect screws up big time.

Tfw new people don't read the rules and ask questions like "how does I earns the PC"

Tfw your favorite character in an anime dies in the first episode.

TFW all of your Pikmin have just been killed and now you have to spend all day raising that number up *sad*

Tfw people don't know what tfw means .-.

Tfw a hurricane uproots trees in your yard! ;~;

Tfw you are the best at everything.

Tfw you see a deer carcass near a Rite-Aid.

Tfw ur substitute teacher walks into class and the first thing he says is "i care about all of you"

Tfw you go to tell someone Happy Birthday but they limit who can view their profile ;~;

tfw so many people are crybabies :p

TFW High School and your parents are the only thing stopping you from your dreams (and almost scripted a republican win via conspiracy and mild hysteria).

tfw you get last of us for ps3 and the disc is a fake sold to the store clurk who I then bought it from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back