Closed The Bell, Gold and Museum Store

• Thread starter CJ
  • Start date
I want one million bells!

I will send the pc when I have the bells

my fc is: 3222-5756-5138

I'm kinda busy right niw, but I'll get you a list of the fossils I want hopefully soon.

I want 1 million more bels plz!

I want 1 million more bels plz!
Sure! Just let me know when we can trade.

kk how about 11 am?

I actually think I won't buy any fossils. Maybe some other time, but I'm just to busy to make it work right now.

~ Bump ~

Hey there, I was wondering if I could get a regular slingshot, pls(not the silver one, I wanna get it on my own, I'm just tired of waiting for the store to get one[why does AC have to be on a 24 hr schedule? >_< ]). Also, I'd like to get 1 million bells. There's 4 pc. How much for a slingshot?

Last edited:
Hey there, I was wondering if I could get a regular slingshot, pls(not the silver one, I wanna get it on my own, I'm just tired of waiting for the store to get one[why does AC have to be on a 24 hr schedule? >_< ]). Also, I'd like to get 1 million bells. There's 4 pc. How much for a slingshot?
A regular slingshot is pretty cheap so, i'll give it for free.
Let me know when we can meet.

Ok, sweet. I got another low floating, totally fishing pole popable, balloon today. And the shop still doesn't have one. I can trade now if you can.

I would like to buy 50 million bells since I need to upgrade my house.
My friend code is: 5000 - 4321 - 0028. I will probably be free on the weekend :D

I'm ready to play!! :p

I'm ready to play!! :p
I have your Bells ready. You can come anytime.

~ Bump ~
(Cuz nobody was coming here)

bump~?

also thanks for the 50 million bells i'm still picking them up haha..

~ Bump ~

I really should buy some bells XD

Do you sell the toy hammer?

Back