The Conjuring

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
If you have not seen The Conjuring yet, you're missing out. I love this movie. It's a horror, but it'll still give you a good laugh. It's not that scary, however, it is based on a true story (don't let that scary you, btw).

Did anyone see it yet? What do you think?

Reactions: OtakuFallenAngel
I'm waiting for the DVD release. It looks like a good movie.

I saw it on the website I visit to watch movies, but the cover looked intimidating so I didn't watch it.

Lol, have not seen it yet, but I intend to on DVD, along with Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters.

I saw it on the website I visit to watch movies, but the cover looked intimidating so I didn't watch it.
It's not as scary as you'd think by looking at any cover. They also say that it's based on a true story, but don't let that get you down. It's a good movie. One of the best horrors that I've seen and I highly recommend it.

It's not as scary as you'd think by looking at any cover. They also say that it's based on a true story, but don't let that get you down. It's a good movie. One of the best horrors that I've seen and I highly recommend it.

Once you said horror, I was completely turned off. Horror movies aren't my thing, but I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it. :)

Once you said horror, I was completely turned off. Horror movies aren't my thing, but I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it. :)

I saw some horrors movies, but I get bored... a lot

I saw some horrors movies, but I get bored... a lot

Preach it, my brother.

Preach it, my brother.
No thanks... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No thanks... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Don't be a troll. ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR

Don't be a troll. ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR

But it's true about I get bored with horror movies... Not joking...

I'm "buying" it soon, my brother said it was really good so I'm looking forward to it.

Is it the movie eith the girls clapping?

The whole idea of thinking that it's based on a true story gives you the creeps, anyways it's a really good movie.

I'm really tempted to watch, since it got so much hype. But, since it's base on a true story, I'll pass. I'm a chicken when it comes to watching anything that involves some sort of horror.

Yeaa, it's good but not as much as the hype to be honest :D
btw it's sad to watch the dog die :(

I'm really tempted to watch, since it got so much hype. But, since it's base on a true story, I'll pass. I'm a chicken when it comes to watching anything that involves some sort of horror.

well, actually this one isn't as scary as Insidious 2 :whistle:
that one really thrills me o_O

Yeaa, it's good but not as much as the hype to be honest :D
btw it's sad to watch the dog die :(

well, actually this one isn't as scary as Insidious 2 :whistle:
that one really thrills me o_O
I watched Chucky, and that movie had me scared to death, I'm intolerable to horrors, lol.

This seems like a cool scary movie from watching the trailer. I'll have to watch this sometime.

Has anyone seen the sequel Annabelle?Ive seen it, it wasn't bad but it was good.

I've watched it probably sometime around it's release and I guess it was okay. It seemed to have added effects and items which made it more scarier but I wasn't scared. I didn't watch the sequel though ( referring to the above question ) since it hasn't scared me enough to watch another :rotfl:

Back