The Dodo Is The Word Official Pedia Event

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also what is the Pacman reward
Oh yea. I almost forgot about that, which is basically the answer to the question. Pac Man ate the 1 ticket all of you fed him :c
what are the nook tickets basically worth now
The remaining tickets you held were used as raffle entries for the grand $100 prize. You could have used it at the Dodo Store or hold them as entries for the grand prize (which just ended).

Reactions: James and Jisenku
Oh yea. I almost forgot about that, which is basically the answer to the question. Pac Man ate the 1 ticket all of you fed him :c
Can I at least see my happy boi?

Can I at least see my happy boi?
atpwmqj1de051.png

Reactions: Agentperson
  • Funny
Reactions: Mizunil
Well thank god I didn't feed my singular ticket to the yellow sphere with a mouth

The remaining tickets you held were used as raffle entries for the grand $100 prize. You could have used it at the Dodo Store or hold them as entries for the grand prize (which just ended).
I know that

I know that
Yah so technically the held tickets have been used on the raffle. I'll be cleaning up things soon.

Yah so technically the held tickets have been used on the raffle. I'll be cleaning up things soon.
Ah, I see.

How did I predict this?
You guys should trust me when I say you'd be disappointed lmao.

• Informative
  • Funny
Reactions: James, Mizunil, Jisenku and 1 other person
So it wasnt reverse psychology all along.

OR IS IT?
to be continued....... (maybe)

So it wasnt reverse psychology all along.
I mean..

It could be....

Next time :pepe:

I'm very unpredictable.

Reactions: Deepak
Hmm

I'ma lock this now. Stay tuned for my next event. I'm hoping to have another $100 as the grand prize.

Reactions: Jisenku and Deepak
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back