Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Pokémon Black and White

• Pokémon Black 2 and White 2

• Total voters
Pokemon diamond and pearl was the best! although if your buying a game you should get platinum since its the same as diamond and pearl just with a few updates.

Pokemon heart gold or soul silver has been the best before the most recent versions come ou t because there's mores adventures not to forget his quality and frame rate where excellent I play it on my vista 3.25ghz and 1.5gb ram and not to forget 160 GB hard drive but not to forget that my laptop is the only one who plays it fast

Go with HeartGold and SoulSilver. in my opinion, those were the best nintendo DS Pokemon games because you can explore 2 regions, do PokeAthlon events, obtain special balls made by Kurt, and others.

SoulSilver definitely takes the cake for best DS game. It has some nice, colorful graphics and it has 2 regions to explore. Next would be Diamond/Platinum/Pearl since they actually have some endgame content (not much, but at least there is some). I haven't played White/Black 2 but White was alright although I didn't like it as much (tried too hard too look "modern" and "new"). Pokemon X/Y was how how the Black/White series should have been.

Go with Diamond/Pearl. Great story line and great pokemon. You might like the post game areas. Platinum is fine. Spiritomb, thats one pokemon you might want.

Either platinum or HG/SS. I've played all of gen4 and those are my favorite.

Back