The last one to post loses

• Thread starter 2071
  • Start date
Don't rub it in!!20180508220055.png

that wouldn't do... we can't do any anymore, so it would be hard to do with the fews people kept.

that wouldn't do... we can't do any anymore, so it would be hard to do with the fews people kept.
True... :p

buuuut... we can still do rinmaru's... that's... less funny, they aren't as expressive

what about miitomo? people can make poses with their mii from that. Or is that not a thing anymore? I don't really care about Miitomo.

oh that's what we guys were talking about. I think you were talking about the mii game on the 3ds, Miitopia or whatever it is. My bad.

Yeah, it's off since May the 9th.
20180508224215.png

yeah, everybody kinda forgot that thing existed.

Twice

20180508220235.png not everybody...

Maybe everybody?

Not "maybe" since my Miitomo friends and I didn't!!!

Miitomo. What's that?

it' was a social network on android based on the concept of Miis on a single room apartment, going to other miis's rooms to send them the PM, and you could get clothes, wallpaper and floors to personalize them, through boutique and a mini-game. You could make them say silly things (because they use the same text-to-speech as Tomodachi and take pictures of them in funny positions. The main thing about Miitomo is that miis ask you to answer weird questions like "what would be the most horrible work to do with roller-blades?" or simply "what's your favorite food?" and your friends could see your answer and comment them. There was the same concept for some fewer questions, but global, so that not only your friends, but everyone in the world with Miitomo could see your answer.

Reactions: 2071
It was also nintendo's first mobile app, that's really the only reason why it did okay, because people were excited at what that future may hold.

It was also nintendo's first mobile app, that's really the only reason why it did okay, because people were excited at what that future may hold.

come on! it was nice when you had a good group of friends! beside, the clothes and some wallpapers were cool!
I couldn't get bored of it.

I mean I could see why people would have fun with it, but it did not keep me very entertained.

I sadly uninstalled it after the first week :C

then stop saying "everybody forgot" or "the only reason it did ok", and say instead "many people who tried stopped soon" "I forgot" "I didn't find it interesting" "I didn't have fun"

Back