The last one to post wins

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
  • #17,501
I used to have lots of bears and plushes. Still do, in the attic or somewhere, though I got rid of most of them.

• #17,502
The only ones I have now are small ones from video games or movies.

• #17,503
♡( ◡‿◡ ) Plushies

• #17,504
I really need to get back to writing...

I feel so exquisitely empty right now.

• #17,505
Go one step bigger. Get a 15ft plushie, core it out a little, place some support structure inside and make a Pika-home.

• Funny
Reactions: Deepak and FuredeRika
  • #17,506
I see your Pikachu bed and I raise you a sleeping Pikachu plush.View attachment 21259
Are these sold on Amazon and are there different types? Depending on the price, I might buy tbh.

• #17,507
Go one step bigger. Get a 15ft plushie, core it out a little, place some support structure inside and make a Pika-home.

900ft tall Pikachu plush and make it into a mechanical war machine... the Pika-zilla.

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury and Punintentionally
  • #17,508
I used to have lots of bears and plushes. Still do, in the attic or somewhere, though I got rid of most of them.
I have a drawer full of them lol

• #17,509
Funko-SuperCute-Cthulhu.jpg

I need these.

Reactions: Marc and Punintentionally
  • #17,510
Reactions: FuredeRika
  • #17,511
I'm verified on Spotify & Deezer

hee hee

• #17,512
En0Elr-VkAI9eUx

• #17,513
900ft tall Pikachu plush and make it into a mechanical war machine... the Pika-zilla.
Go one step bigger.
131477280 ft tall pikachu plush and send it to space. Start an ecosystem on it and bring 10 humans. Wait 500 years. Pika-planet.

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury and Punintentionally
  • #17,514
make one millions of miles wide and create a mass large enough for the pika planet to orbit it...

Pika Galaxy

Reactions: Deepak
  • #17,515
Go 1 million steps smaller.
Shrink each pika plush to be the size of an atom. And replace every atom in the galaxy with pika plush. Pika-everything

Reactions: Punintentionally
  • #17,516
Go 1 million steps smaller.
Shrink each pika plush to be the size of an atom. And replace every atom in the galaxy with pika plush. Pika-everything
This.

But now for Cyndaquil

• Funny
Reactions: Deepak
  • #17,517
yeet

• #17,518
I think Shuckle deserves his own planet ngl. Sorta like Gobbleguts in Galaxy but the Berry Juice is the hazard instead.

• #17,519
last post?

• #17,520
I'll win this thread.

Back