The Misquotation Trolling Thread

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
ShinyLatios

ShinyLatios

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Alright, let's get started.....I assume you all know how to misquote? Yes? Good. If not, just post so we can misquote (troll) you :p

My body is ready. It's Trolling time!
Yup I totally agree with you joethejrpgmaniac. This is going to be a fun thread indeed. Only an idiot would say otherwise :p

How long does it take to drive a toyota to the moon?
You really have no understanding of physics or what's possible do you naagza? Whatever, if you want to try driving into a swingset to catapult you just make sure to tape it, mkay?

How long does it take to drive a toyota to the moon? I really have no understanding of physics or what's possible do I, naagza?
Yup, I completely agree. You don't really know much about physics, do you :p

Hi my credit card information is...
Are you going to continue that post? Because really I could use some free cash. Hell even your Paypal information would work but if you can only give me your credit card info, I'm happy too.

My social security number is....
Hey I wouldn't mind that number bro :p

Hey I wouldn't mind that number bro :p
Uh...., dude. I don't swing that way. #Waystomisquoteactuallyquoting #Trolling #Ihatehashtags

It may be time to come out of the closet now
Nice job using the quote against me xD I guess taking things out of context is a great way to troll too :p

You like Castlevania don't you?
Uh... I don't have a USB memory card. STOP READING MY MIND!
"Colonel help me!"
"Snake shoot the busts! Seeing naagza's real face should faze him enough to show a hole in his trolling!"
"But Colonel there are no busts!"
"Goodness...."

Damned Twin Snakes!
Are you seriously playing that crap re release? Stupid lazy voice actors....

I love Twin Snakes
This guy defines trolling 101, seriously bravo naagza, bravo. Although in seriousness, you need an online trolling channel. You are hilarious.

IRun Forrest Run!
Little unrelated don't you think? Well it's a trolling thread, I just feel I'm the only one using the actual quotes to troll.

idk what to put here. MAGIKARP FTW
bro, are you serious? Magikarp jokes are bad and you should feel bad.

I completely agree Magikarp FTW
i_dont_want_to_live_on_this_planet_anymore_20.jpg

Back