Mario Kart The most annoying thing in Mario Kart 7.

• Thread starter H3LLF1RE
  • Start date
H3LLF1RE

H3LLF1RE

PC Hunter
Towns Folk
Hello! H3LLF1RE here! & this is just a random post.

The most annoying thing in Mario Kart 7, is when you're playing 150cc, you're on the last lap, about to cross the finish line, & everyone else just rains turtles & bombs on you. It makes me RAGE!

Reactions: stevenbomb
Just two words:Blue Shell

Reactions: H3LLF1RE
There is nothing worse than a blue shell or two on the final lap of a race.

I'm alright with the blue shell because if I go everyone goes as well but I hate when you fall off the track in rainbow road or into lava and I hate those bananas,there are everywhere and make slide.

Agree with a Blue thing as well. It's a really annoying one and it always wants to hit you or go through you even if you aren't even the first. D:

The blue shell may be one of the worst of them all, but It has happened to me that I am about to cross the final line and then from behind me, there is a bunch of bananas raining towards my front and eventually I hit one of them and lose the race, has it happened to you?

Nope, not the bananas, but the Blue Shell thing yes... and the Bullet Bill? It's part of the fun in a way, but still really upsetting...

I think that the most annoying thing in mario kart 7 is probably the blue shell. I am almost going to get in first place and then the blue shell hits me and then I go all the way to last place. It is very frustrating when that happens to me. The second most annoying thing is the ink. I can never see with the ink on my screen. I tend to crush a lot when there is ink.

when everyone spams blue shells on you

I played Mario Kart 7 with my friends once, and it was fun. Like any other Mario Kart game, the item that strikes fear into every racer's heart is the Blue Shell. That alarm really wants you to know that it's coming, and fast. You can escape it with a Mushroom if you are ahead, but if you don't, then RIP my friend.

Reactions: stevenbomb
Getting hit by lightning in mid air

Blue Shells; they're very evil ;-; It's annoying when you're going very smoothly in first place and then you see some one get a Blue Shell. At one moment you're first, the next moment you're at 4-6th place xD Red Shells are also sort of annoying when they're spammed, specifically at you xP

if i get a mushroom, im good with blue shells. 99/100 times i get the timing right, and the same thing happens to me on worldwide too, first place, in the air, lightning, 4th place -_-

Now I don't get Blue Shells thrown at me as much, even when I'm on the last lap. The only annoying thing(s) that I see when I play Mario Kart 7 is when someone uses a green shell on narrow areas and no matter how much I try to bob and weave, I get hit anyway. Multiply the problem when It's several Green Shells.

I hate how it feels like they're really trying to kill me. They do them most just to stop you, and the blue shells only pop up when I'm in first.

OH MY GOD YOU ARE SOO RIGHT! Mostly happens on 150cc and not worldwide apparently. Also, i slip on bananas a LOT in worldwide for some reason XD

I don't mind the Blue Shells as I always keep a Mushroom in reserve to dodge them! What is most annoying in my opinion is that moment when you are gliding and something hits you, throwing into the abyss bellow! It's incredibly maddening when that happens to me! For example, my item is a banana and a red shell is following me, I go to the ramp and start gliding, then the red shell hits me because I can't block it with my banana unless I'm on the ground! So I fall down and lose 20+ seconds just like that!:mad:

The worst things in MK7 is blue shells and lag in online mode because they are super annoying.

the most annoying thing on mk7? easily luigi's circuit, whenever im online and that course is picked i just want to rage because that course is so simple the 2 only ways you win is with either item box luck or a cart with a fast top speed, and if ur someone like me who runs lakitu, bumble v, nd the roller wheels, i have yet to win on that track online nor do i think ill ever see the day, curse you luigi ;-;

Hello! H3LLF1RE here! & this is just a random post.

The most annoying thing in Mario Kart 7, is when you're playing 150cc, you're on the last lap, about to cross the finish line, & everyone else just rains turtles & bombs on you. It makes me RAGE!
So basically every Grand Prix ever? :p

Back