Show Off The Official Levi Gallery!

• Thread starter Leviathinian
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leviathinian

Hey hey hey!:pompus:

As you might have seen in the shoutbox before, I tend to post a lot of images of my head on things!
So now, I'm making a gallery!
An awesome, epic, Leviathinigallery!
Here's a few of my awesome creations:
Lanic.jpg
Levi Crossing.jpg
Levi is a pokemaster.jpg
jg795.jpg
Pretty Awesome, right!?
I'll be posting even more awesomeness around here, so check often!
:woot::wacky:;):cat::hug::beaver::chicken::greedy::headphone::sleep::love::ninja::rotfl:

I'm NOT narcissistic!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Leafeon1010, T-Player Guy, 532 and 5 others
LOL

Reactions: Leviathinian
I just had to laugh at that second one with Animal Crossing with all those Levi faces :hilarious: It just looked so funny that I laughed for a good minute there . Where did you even get all these faces and photoshop them into those pics :p Anyways they are very good and well .... funny :woot:

These are some fine pieces of art you have made of yourself. They're pretty funny as well, I like them all! :D

nice use of your anime self in different games. The everywhere one is a quote from Toy Story, am I right? :hilarious:

Reactions: 3823 and Leviathinian
I just had to laugh at that second one with Animal Crossing with all those Levi faces :hilarious: It just looked so funny that I laughed for a good minute there . Where did you even get all these faces and photoshop them into those pics :p Anyways they are very good and well .... funny :woot:

These are some fine pieces of art you have made of yourself. They're pretty funny as well, I like them all! :D

nice use of your anime self in different games. The everywhere one is a quote from Toy Story, am I right? :hilarious:

Thanks! I think I did a pretty good job! No, I actually didn't use anything like photoshop, I just used an online image editor. It's one of the first results when you look up "image editor".
I'll probably be posting more images often!

LOL,

Interesting... I like the Animal Crossing one the best :3

Here's another picture! Maybe 3dspedia can be like this on April Fool's day!
LeviPedia.jpg

Dang, I just realized I missed a spot, oh well, it's still pretty good!

Reactions: T-Player Guy and 18
Reactions: 532
They were all funny, but the last one made me laugh for real :hilarious:

Lol the animal crossing on though :rotfl:. Good job doing this, it would be hilarious if this became a meme. You should do one for "Where is Waldo", but except for Waldo it would be "Where is Levi", and there would be lots of Levi faces everywhere! ut anyway, continue With these, their funny!

Here's yet another brilliant creation!
LeviSmash.png

Reactions: 532
I hope you gave @Megalegacy credit for the third picture. Other than that: pretty awesome! xD

Reactions: Megalegacy98 and 532
It's almost someone's special day!
They should remember to visit Levia Leviabear's Pizzeria!

FNAL.png

Reactions: 18
Quite hilarious seeing all these Levi faces everywhere,I shall admit. :rotfl:
Good job on all of these pics, @Leviathinian . :thumbsup:

I will also be showing some of the Leviathinitastic conversations I have with the interesting people of 3dspedia!

Doughnuts.jpg

heyheyhey.jpg

Doughnutwindmill.jpg

im not sanishrek anymore :/ sanishrek died of Ebola

Oh i see

now you have done it Levi! ill take the credit for the toy story one :artist:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back