The Stupidest Post You've Ever Seen on Miiverse

• Thread starter Shukurimu
  • Start date
Shukurimu

Shukurimu

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ 私に深瀬を呼ぶ !!!!
Towns Folk
I've seen some preeetty stupid stuff on Miiverse while playing Splatoon these past few years. There's always those hundred gazillion posts that come out when school starts saying 'Yeah! This if you hate school!'

And when Splatoon first came out I remember people begging for Nintendo to add apartments.

This died down of course but it was pretty annoying.

What have you guys seen that was super irritating? : D

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen some preeetty stupid stuff on Miiverse while playing Splatoon these past few years. There's always those hundred gazillion posts that come out when school starts saying 'Yeah! This if you hate school!'

And when Splatoon first came out I remember people begging for Nintendo to add apartments.

This died down of course but it was pretty annoying.

What have you guys seen that was super irritating? : D

The sledge of "Yeah!" baits, no matter the community, weird RPs in the YouTube/Pokémon community (I seriously want to unsee), Goku/Shrek/Shadow for Smash 4 posts because Miiverse is the new "wannabe edgy" community.

And worst of all, untagged Xenoblade X spoilers. Because why not spoil all the fun? Went there to quench my thirst of gameplay pictures (while waiting for my collector edition back then), and fell on quite a few untagged spoiler pictures.

Seriously, it's as if the people on Miiverse were intentionally trying to be cringey. The only good thing worth seeing if you go there are drawings (some are pretty well drawn, and do deserve clicking on "Yeah!").

The sledge of "Yeah!" baits, no matter the community, weird RPs in the YouTube/Pokémon community (I seriously want to unsee), Goku/Shrek/Shadow for Smash 4 posts because Miiverse is the new "wannabe edgy" community.

And worst of all, untagged Xenoblade X spoilers. Because why not spoil all the fun? Went there to quench my thirst of gameplay pictures (while waiting for my collector edition back then), and fell on quite a few untagged spoiler pictures.

Seriously, it's as if the people on Miiverse were intentionally trying to be cringey. The only good thing worth seeing if you go there are drawings (some are pretty well drawn, and do deserve clicking on "Yeah!").

Or when people post things completely irrelevant to the topic. Not to be Undertale-hatey. But.. Should you really be posting about Undertale in Splatoon..?NOO..

I've seen so much dumb stuff on there. I mainly am on the MH4U and Art academy communities. Sometimes I find really cool art, and I enjoy helping other MH4U players. But I have seen some idiotic stuff on there, just from completely off topic things, no grammar or spelling (miivers is a one that really annoys me), or just people who have no idea what they or talking about or how to play the game. Like people need help slaying the Seltas, cuz it just keeps wrecking them everytime.

When Corrin came for SSB, everyone had a field day with him/her. Corrin flakes (or other related corn puns circled.) along with Corey's in da house, (didn't know where that came from.) or poor drawings/pics related to girl corrin's feet. (Yes her feet are well shaped but c'mon people.)

When Corrin came for SSB, everyone had a field day with him/her. Corrin flakes (or other related corn puns circled.) along with Corey's in da house, (didn't know where that came from.) or poor drawings/pics related to girl corrin's feet. (Yes her feet are well shaped but c'mon people.)
o_o

The feet probably had to do with the fact that in Awakening, characters didn't have feet.

The feet probably had to do with the fact that in Awakening, characters didn't have feet.
Really? I thought they were foot fetishists. (Yeah I know about the lack of feet in Awakening)

I've seen some racist comments on there. I think it was maybe the youtube site. I've also seen people being just plane rude to others. Though I am not saying whether I am a supporter or not, I think people should keep comments about being gey to themselves (I'm not saying I support it or not). Like the saying goes, "If you have't anything good to say, don't say anything at all!"

People can do what they want with their lives, but miiverse just isn't the place for much besides Nintendo games. I mean it does have lots of little kids on it.

The worse posts I've seen come from the smash miiverse stage. Basically, you write messages in certain communities based in smash fighters, and when you fight with them on that stage you see their messages appear. Sadly, this led to trolls posting pictures of male genitals and spoilers for Star Wars, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, and more.

Reactions: Ace
Bad Miiverse Posts is a goldmine of them.
Here's my winner:

OL9HrBy.png

Reactions: Skyshaymin, 2205, Kakea and 2 others
There's more than 7 million people on Earth .-. and the grammar/spelling ;-;

AND they're off-topic

There's more than 7 million people on Earth .-. and the grammar/spelling ;-;

AND they're off-topic
Yeah, we noticed

Reactions: 18
Tbh,I think most of the terrible posts are either Trolls or forced memes.(most mems coming from the time before Vinny from Vinesauce got miiverse banned.)
But ill post one anyways:
CcYWFwZXIAATGnS.jpg

There was this Miiverse user who would always talk about how great the water was in a bunch of different games. And I will admit, water does look cool and crisp in HD games, but is it really something to deeply admire in every single game you play? His posts weren't the dumbest posts on Miiverse, yet they were kinda pointless to an extent. xD

There was this Miiverse user who would always talk about how great the water was in a bunch of different games. And I will admit, water does look cool and crisp in HD games, but is it really something to deeply admire in every single game you play? His posts weren't the dumbest posts on Miiverse, yet they were kinda pointless to an extent. xD
BoQzLqdCYAAtmkJ.jpg

Reactions: Skyshaymin and 423
My biggest Miiverse pet peeve was always going to any forum and seeing the unintelligible drawings of people who always acted extremely superior concerning their art. The largest of these was always going onto one of the Zelda games on Miiverse and literally seeing HUNDREDS of people who drew these slanted triangles that they tried to pass off as Triforces...:dead:

There certainly were a lot of dumb posts back on Miiverse, each and every one of them just as wonderful as the last. A truly beautiful mess of kids trying their best to seem intelligent, funny, or whatever else they quite clearly weren't. It was fun to sit back and watch all the crazy stuff they would always get up to.

Perhaps the dumbest of all, though, were all the online daters in the YouTube community. Why on Earth would you be trying to date online on Miiverse of all places? The entire thing was, by far, the most dumbest and most ridiculous tradition of Miiverse that I ever saw. There were the RPers and such as well, which never worked with the eventually introduced post limits, but the online daters really took the cake for the crown of stupidity.

Back