Closed The Wings of Pegasus - Pokemon X/Y/ORAS Tournament

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc can we use speed boost pokemon.
Once they aren't banned, yes.

Do we need to give our battle link from XY or ORAS to prove that i defeated a battle budy or something?

Do we need to give our battle link from XY or ORAS to prove that i defeated a battle budy or something?
No need to have the battles recorded.

No need to have the battles recorded.
Then how will you get know that things.

Then how will you get know that things.
The players can report who won to me.

can we ban blissy

Reactions: J9794
oh

I was going to ask you is it ok to use gems ? you didnt say anything about that.

I was going to ask you is it ok to use gems ? you didnt say anything about that.
this is also intersting to know, but are there any gems available besides the normal gem?

this is also intersting to know, but are there any gems available besides the normal gem?
no

If they aren't available, then it isn't allowed. We don't support hacking at 3DS Pedia =/

If they aren't available, then it isn't allowed. We don't support hacking at 3DS Pedia =/
It makes an error like with hoopa or volcanion

Well Normal gem is ok to use then since you can get it legally in oras via rock smash, but since we cant get the other ones its kinda strange though , but even though i had to ask this since people could use it because its possible to get all those gems via powersaves and such.

Well Normal gem is ok to use then since you can get it legally in oras via rock smash, but since we cant get the other ones its kinda strange though , but even though i had to ask this since people could use it because its possible to get all those gems via powersaves and such.
um no u get it with diancie

um no u get it with diancie
Nope its confirmed you can get normal gem if you destroy rocks with rock smash in oras

oh I didn't know that

oh I didn't know that
They can come from event to , that is why people are waiting for events that bring all the gems then it would be released in 6 gen

They can come from event to , that is why people are waiting for events that bring all the gems then it would be released in 6 gen
oh ok

Wait a sec fairy gem is available to in gen 6 only normal and fairy

Back