The "You're blind" thread

• Thread starter Doctor Strange
  • Start date
Mu favoeitw falcor od iced cream is canilla fusge.

Wassup my momeys!

I'm gonna try to type "I love cookies <3"
Let's go!

I log4 dooki3e a.

Uhm....

I m the man who knocks. O an tge danger.

Halloween is awesome! I love this time of year!

After all these years of gaming (especially MMOs with all the keys and stuffs) you learn where the keys are just from touch :rotfl:

Ha;;pweem ,ay be good but christmas is better if you ask me and as for gaming helping a lot, not really, only specific ones, just try playing PES 2003 with default controls on a keybord and you will learn since it uses most keys for the tricks!:p

Damnit, fingers slipped at the start;-;

Reactions: 28142
Ha;;pweem ,ay be good but christmas is better if you ask me and as for gaming helping a lot, not really, only specific ones, just try playing PES 2003 with default controls on a keybord and you will learn since it uses most keys for the tricks!:p

Damnit, fingers slipped at the start;-;

Aye, but games like Guils wars 2 really helps as that uses like all the keys xD

Damn, missed typed the d ;-;

Aye, but games like Guils wars 2 really helps as that uses like all the keys xD

Damn, missed typed the d ;-;
It more like uses mostly the hotkeys, number keys are used 50% of the time, then WASD and jalf the keyboard goes unused!

Jalf:hilarious:

Aye, but I changed the hotkeys so most of my keys are the letters + number pas :p That ans I use the menus a lot that use the letter keys! Still though, also doing lots of coding makes you learn the keys as you're constantly typing a lot and typing kinda fast:p

2 mistakes! \o/

I agree on that, coding and programming help a TON to memorize key positions and along with gaming you learn much more than just key positions, you start to learn about your computer inside out and use it much more efficiently!:D

Hooray, no mistakes!\:D/

Reactions: Doctor Strange
Happpy Hallwwn!

Dedemme is a tomy Pok'e,pm

Original message: Dedenne is a tiny Pokemon

Dedenne is a bad Pokemon!:p

True and without mistakes!

i'm rick harrison and this is is my oawn shop. everythinf in here has a storu and a price. one thing i've learned after 21 yeats - you never what is fonna come through that door.
the fact that i could type this out with only a few typos scares me e.e

Reactions: Doctor Strange
Docror Srdabev was a good mood ie.

Tidat usa ninwbriys dat ub rgw gariey id abtrgubf, Ridatm we gace carsm cibvebuebt ogibwam abd a wike kit if cars, GHiweverm oruces are rusubgm oeioke are veubg exokiese ti garnfyk tixubsm abd we are skiwekt fakkubg aubti strioua.

:eek:

Oh, geez!

I can type with my eyes closed, f and j have the finger placement tabs or whatever you call them and it's memory from there, so yeah... no interesting typos for you. However, I must admit this is a very interesting thread though!

Thabk you very mixh!

Ty
I g uth I cage die gv c
——
I'm clearly really good at this

WHat if I cheat jand I type with my eyes open?

Back