This Thread is Irrelevant

• Thread starter Doctor Strange
  • Start date
That scene towards the end in Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance was hilarious; Nic was going, "The Ghost rider... was an angel... that went crazy... *laughs like a maniac*" and all I could think was, "Dude, you've gone crazy." :hilarious:

I liked Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance for the fight scenes and the music during the fight scenes. There were points where it was really silly but it was enjoyable nonetheless. I've always had a sort of affinity for things that most people criticize but I like because they have a sense of innocence about them.

Wait. Why am I being serious in this thread? :panda:
No. No you're not. (Shhhht don't tell 'em...) Muhahahahaaa. Totally not random at all.

Were u sayin something?image.jpg

Reactions: PersonSP
Were u sayin something?View attachment 3162
Yes I was, just to repeat it:
878.jpg

tumblr_mn7mbvWBAQ1rqc9pwo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I should probably rename this the Ironic Thread

U-manitys biggest riddle-:
If theres an girl in a room with her bf and her dad is ded,who called her on da phone?

U-manitys biggest riddle-:
If theres an girl in a room with her bf and her dad is ded,who called her on da phone?
Rob Halford?

By the way, isn't it the boyfriend who gets the call?

THEN WHO WAS GF?

JHNJHGFRGHJJHGFRDGHJUKIUHGFDFGYHUJHYTGFRDFGHUJHGFGHJHGFGJKJGFGHJHGFGHJKJHGFCDGHJHGFCDGHJNHGFCDFGVBHJNMHGFVCGHJKHGFGHJNMKJHGFVCVGBHNJMHGFGHJKHGFDGHJKHGFGBHJNMHGFVCDFGVBHJNHGFCDGHJHGFDGHJHGFDFGHJHGFFGHJHGFGHUJHGTFRGHYUJYTGFRHYJUUHYTGFTFRTGGYTGT

JHNJHGFRGHJJHGFRDGHJUKIUHGFDFGYHUJHYTGFRDFGHUJHGFGHJHGFGJKJGFGHJHGFGHJKJHGFCDGHJHGFCDGHJNHGFCDFGVBHJNMHGFVCGHJKHGFGHJNMKJHGFVCVGBHNJMHGFGHJKHGFDGHJKHGFGBHJNMHGFVCDFGVBHJNHGFCDGHJHGFDGHJHGFDFGHJHGFFGHJHGFGHUJHGTFRGHYUJYTGFRHYJUUHYTGFTFRTGGYTGT

Back