Tomodachi Life Tomodachi Life

• Thread starter Dogman1027
  • Start date
D

Dogman1027

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
I don't have this game yet but I tried the demo version today and honestly this looks like another favorite of mine based on what I played. I had actually planned to buy it with an e-Shop card but my account is empty and I can't keep waiting to go shopping(well for now anyway) Anyway T.Life looked amazing. Being able to create Mis's based on your favorite people. I have plans for mine to include Sonic and Mario characters and my family not to mention several others

Tomodachi life is so cool it real name is friend It is fun I got married to my crush I have in real life also got a 3ds as one of my gifts for lvling up then got a song and performed in a concert Bought lots of new clothes for me and my sis on there then I ate some turkey that you could only get on christmas And I loved it Got a hat for me and gave my mario mii a cat suit

Good for you! I had a good time with Tomodachi Life when I got it too. I hope that unlike me, you'll be able to keep on having fun with it ^^ I got bored of it after my first kid moved out, felt like I did everything I wanted to do already =(

Yeah Tomodachi Life is a very cool game and many people like it alot . I liked it too but the only problem was that I got bored of it quite quick and it really got boring after awhile . Sure it is nice but I liked Animal Crossing : New Leaf more but that is good for you that you will continue to like it . Animal Crossing is kinda like Tomodachi Life but the only difference is that Tomodachi Life is more like a social game and recommended for those kind of people . I still like the idea of Tomodachi Life though

I don't think its all that because it sucked to me and the full game price was a bit too high plus there are better games on the e shop that are way better to me.Overall tomachi life is not the kind of game i like,if you ask me i think you should think twice before you buy it.

I personally love the game. Its completely worth the price! The neat thing is, if you get a physical copy, you will get two coupons with scratch off codes for a special demo that you can give two friends! It even comes with a free rare Panda Suit item! That's the part that I like best.

I bought this game on release date and got fed up with it after 2 weeks and sold it back... It's not bad for a digital game per say, but not at this price....

Yes , I can't argue that this game is a good game because well ... it is :thumbsup: . Just that the price is overpriced and the best option for you is to really really consider before buying it . It can get boring real quick and if you want something like it then I really suggest getting Animal Crossing : New Leaf because it is more fun . But then it is your choice and your style of play so you get to decide . I say ACNL however , :D

I have yet to get ACNL, but to me Tomodachi, although not having as many games(only 1 was released to the states) is kind of like the simes and Animal Crossing in one. My favorite part is putting in video game miis and seeing what dorky couples form.

I don't have this game yet but I tried the demo version today and honestly this looks like another favorite of mine based on what I played. I had actually planned to buy it with an e-Shop card but my account is empty and I can't keep waiting to go shopping(well for now anyway) Anyway T.Life looked amazing. Being able to create Mis's based on your favorite people. I have plans for mine to include Sonic and Mario characters and my family not to mention several others
I love it as much as you do. The reason I got the was because of Vinesauce and its Tomodachi life streams. I thought the game was cool. I just got the game last month. I think it's cool.

I love Tomodachi life. It's very quirky and creative but what's better than Tomodachi life is Tomodachi collection. The Japanese import NDS games that started it all. I wish the game was in the Eshop with English patch and everything. I think that would be so cool.

Is there a good tomodachi collection english rom that will work with drastic nds emulator?

I love tomodachi life! It was really fun when I got it for thirty-five dollars! But after I played it alot, it got boring. I cannot wait for tomodachi life two!!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye, the game itself looks BORING. After a week you'll be like "... What more can I do...?" lol. I mean, it looks fun for a bit, but it's 35$ bucks, not quite worth two hours of fun (Thankfully they lowered the price. It was 40$ bucks before!). I wouldn't suggest getting it, looks like it's fun, but gets boring quick. It's kinda like Animal Crossings, you play & play and then your like "... I've done everything".

I agree

I think it's a good game, I love all the craziness that goes down and not to mention the Miis are hilarious to watch. I know personally I love it and can't wait for part two I heard it will have much more to offer (which is to be expected). I hope you enjoy/are enjoying the game.

I LOVE TOMODACHI LIFE!!!!! IT IS AWESOME (in my view)

Honestly, Tomodachi Life is one of my favorite games out there. It is very fun and entertaining to play, I love trying to get as much money as I can while helping my islanders out. Very great game.

Aye, the game itself looks BORING. After a week you'll be like "... What more can I do...?" lol. I mean, it looks fun for a bit, but it's 35$ bucks, not quite worth two hours of fun (Thankfully they lowered the price. It was 40$ bucks before!). I wouldn't suggest getting it, looks like it's fun, but gets boring quick. It's kinda like Animal Crossings, you play & play and then your like "... I've done everything".

Yes, but it's an amazing game. You need to play a lot to really start "playing" the game. More love buttons will appear, and more people will have to be friends. I'm currently saving up for the golden interior which is $20,000! I hope you will try to get back into the game! :D

I love tomodachi it is awesome, it is amazingly fun. My brother has it and i played it and now I am getting my own! You will really enjoy it. Itis my all time favorite game :):D:p

Back