AC:NL Tweeters

• Thread starter 423
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be wrong but I also think that if you have a friend with the game and they are part of the Happy Home Showcase thing, they usually have from the 2nd visit onwards an item for you and one of them could be the tweeter. Because I know I had one way before New Years and I don't time travel or know foreign friends. So keep streetpassing people you know that owns the game and you'll eventually get it.

Okay, I'll try that. I haven't gone in the HHA Showcase area for a long time, and I've gotten a lot of streetpasses since, so hopefully I will find a tweeter lying around somewhere in somebody's home. Once I get one, I'm basically home free lol.

It won't be in their house but in the round centre plaza where you greet them. If you have someone you have street passed before that person, they will be carrying an article which they will pass onto you after you speak to them.

Also, I checked online and it is as I said. So it is a way to eventually get one. It is a matter of luck though. So... good luck!

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back