Twitter?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
I used to use Twitter everyday all day. Until I realized that people don't care about anything I have to say any more than I care what they have to say...which isn't very much. Then I chilled with just instagram for a while. Then that got pretty boring. I do mess with snapchat still though.

@Fellykins is me. Feel free to follow me if you want.

I usually follow everyone that follows me back at some point, so yeah. I don't make a whole lot of tweets these days, but occasionally I post stuff.

I have a twitter account but if you follow me you'll notice most of my tweets are in Spanish. Btw, the nick is @J9794 (surely didn't expected that, huh?)

I have one but don't really use it besides looking at youtubers channels.

I have tried my hardest to get into Twitter, but it just doesn't work for me. I don't know if the word limit causes problems for a sesquipedalian like me, if its just because I have nothing of interest to say or if its because I keep forgetting to post, but my accounts end up abandoned moments after creation

I have a twitter, but mainly use it to check up on my favorite steamers' posts/updates. All of my posts consist of SMM level codes in hopes that a steamer will play them lol. @VoluXian is a terribly boring profile kek.

Back