Ultimate NES Remix (Release Date 5 Dec 2014)

• Thread starter Batfreak
  • Start date
I would like to buy this game for my partner! She's not a gamer but wants to discover the gaming world. I'd say to her that this is (almost) where (the frustrations) it all began.

Reactions: Kakea and Shadow_has_Risen
Don't get me wrong; I LOVE NES Remix. I think the problem with this release is that it's just a watered down version of the first two games (which you can get for the same price, by the way). I think that turned a lot of people away from it.

I could see myself picking up for like $10 if I ever see it, though.

Reactions: Kakea and faustine
Yeah, I personally haven't played the other two games. I just wanted ULTIMATE NES REMIX as it has challenges from both games

Reactions: Kakea
Wait it's WATERED DOWN!!!!? I thought it was Ultimate as it's suspose to have and be the best games from the others!!!

Wait it's WATERED DOWN!!!!? I thought it was Ultimate as it's suspose to have and be the best games from the others!!!

Maybe watered down wasn't the best word for it, but it's just not complete. If you own a Wii U and a 3DS you'd be silly to get Ultimate NES Remix when you can get the complete package for the same price tag.

Id love to get this game t some point, maybe used not full price but it looks like fun

Back