Contest Ultimate smash tournament

• Thread starter Pookie
  • Start date
Pookie

Pookie

Doubles <3
Banned User
Alright first if you wish to enter it first cost 3PC and make sure you send 1 PC to each judge or 3 to one judge and if you are wondering who the judges (also known as hosts) are
@pokefreak
@Link Master
@flamebiz
@Shelton_Xeno
So if you are wondering how you win you need to beat all 3 of us and to do that you need to get 5points by beating opponents you get one point for defeating and lose one point for losing this is the entry's
Judges:
@pokefreak
@Link Master
@flamebiz

Entrants none yet.

Join anytime it goes until all judges lose by the same participant.

Last edited:
Alright first if you wish to enter it first cost 3PC and make sure you send 1 PC to each judge or 3 to one judge and if you are wondering who the judges (also known as hosts) are
@pokefreak
@Link Master (he will not use LINK!)
@flamebiz
So if you are wondering how you win you need to beat all 3 of us and to do that you need to get 5points by beating opponents you get one point for defeating and lose one point for losing this is the entry's
Judges:
@pokefreak
@Link Master
@flamebiz

Entrants none yet.

Join anytime it goes until all judges lose by the same participant.
I'll join.

I will join but be patient with me because I dont know how to send PC, can you tell me how :)
also can you tell me what's the maximum amount of count you can get if you beat all three judges??

how you send pc is tap on the pc that peeson gas then you know what to do by then

Click on our PC and hit send 1 confirm.

If you beat all judges in 5days in a row 9PC if you beat in 3days in a row 12PC and in one day in a row 15PC but I forgot to mention whoever loses 3times owes 2PC to each judge until he can fight them again and if you lose to a judge you lose 2points if you lose 3times and you continue to challenge the judges but lose you have to pay 2PC to each judge after you lose 3 or more times.

im ready to fight

Like your new avi! And we have to wait to be CHALLENGED! Bum Bum Bummmm!

ok

Im not able to use LINK?!?!

No you can but it was so they didn't know u used him but there goes that.

No you can but it was so they didn't know u used him but there goes that.
LOL Plan failed.... You should erase that so people dont get mad when I use link and report me or something

May I be the judge?

I will not be apart of this.

Sorry no judges listed above

Yea let shelton be a judge. I told them to add you as a judge. Welp whatever pokefreak says goes.
I will not be apart of this.

Oh okay! No problem

@flamebiz biz @pokefreak @Link Master I'm going for 15 PC so tell me when your gonna ALL be on. And just to be clear how much rounds are with each judge?? One??

@flambiz @pokefreak @Link Master I'm going for 15 PC so tell me when your gonna ALL be on. And just to be clear how much rounds are with each judge?? One??
I only got the wiiu version.
@pokefreak you should list what versions of super smash 4 games each judge has. Like i only have the wiiu version

Back