Username dares!

• Thread starter 4771
  • Start date

Praise \o/
Towns Folk
Simply put, this is a place where you can dare any user to change their name to whatever you want (if it follows the normal rules :p) i'll even put a list of users who either have a dare waiting for them or have already changed their name :3
some rules for everything:
  1. the names have to be appropriate (no calling anyone an idiot who should die in a fire :p)
  2. the max amount of time for a dare is 1 week (everyone needs a chance :cat: )
  3. in order to dare a user to change their name, you have to pay the user you dared enough pc to change their name back when their time is up (or they can just make you change your name :sneaky: )

THE WAITING LIST:
@Jeff The Killer = Jeff the beautiful sack of potatoes, 4 days
@Bearidan = Marc Jr.

THE DARED:
still nobody .-.

Last edited:
i dare @Jeff The Killer to jeff the beatuful sack of potatoes. Dare Time: 4 days

I dare @Bearidan to change his username to Marc Jr. >:3

Last edited by a moderator:
kek but I don't have any PC + my normal username is gonna be kalomaze after halloween

ok

XD interesting game ill dare later

I'd rather change it to Evilyn >.<)/

Reactions: Mikaya
XD I'm the last person u would think of XD

@ToxicWolf1132 I dare u to change your username to FrenemyOfEthereal XD

only if you change yours to ToxicIsBae XD

alright to make it offical, I DARE YOU BACK @EtherealQueenOfHearts TO CHANGE YOUR NAME TO ToxicIsBae

@ToxicWolf1132 Sigh mines not as horrible as that toxic but fine ill do it after dinner

@Kalomaze i dare you to change your name to "InklingSwag" for 10 days

@ToxicWolf1132 this is for a week only so it's back to my old username next Wednesday

kekekeke but you might come to realize...that Toxic is Bae XD I'll have my name changed by the end of today, I just need another coin

No dares me D:

Back