Challenge Vii's Pokemon Survival Challenge - Win 10 Play Coins

• Thread starter Vii
  • Start date
Vii

Vii

(*⁰▿⁰*)/
Towns Folk
c0b0261c7d411da269c142c734195b04.png

Hey everyone! I just want to introduce a little challenge for everyone! Okai, the deal is if you beat me, you get 10 coins. If you lose, you have 24 hours to battle me again. However but because each day is a different battle style, you might have to wait a little longer. :p
If you have beaten me, you cannot battle me again for the 10 coins.
(Mainly because I would like to give everyone else a chance!) :3

Monday: Doubles
Tuesday: Singles OU
Wednesday: Singles UU
Thursday: Doubles
Fridays: Singles UU
Saturday: Singles OU
Sunday: You choose

Rules:
Can Use X/Y or ORAS
No Cloned Pokemon or Hacked Pokemon
Will be a 6 VS 6 Match
Battles will be played on Wi-Fi
Link below on OU tier rules

http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/tags/ou
For Wednesdays + Fridays:
UU tier rules
http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/tags/uu

Free cupcakes if you enter!! :D

If you have any questions feel free to ask me!
If I happen to not be here on a certain day, I'll just go with whatever day you posted on.

If you really want to battle me for the challenge, start a convo with me! :3 Easiest way to get a direct challenge from me.

Please post your friend code and your in-game name when you're challenging me. Thank you. ^^ AND make sure you have my friend code added so I do not have to wait for you.

Please, PLEASE, DO NOT DOUBLE POST! It's really annoying for those magical mods to take post after post and glue them together. .-.

Wins: 54
Loses: 7

Last edited:
Reactions: ThePartyPixel, Luxis13, ParanoidLatias and 9 others
May I try Please? I love cupcakes!

Sure! Just state what battle style you want (It's Sunday..) and we can battle. :)
I have your FriendCode added.
*Gives cupcake*

Last edited:
I would like Singles Please! Ninja gratefully eats the cupcake! Thank You!

I would like Singles Please! Ninja gratefully eats the cupcake! Thank You!
Singles it is. I'm online and have you added. Invite me to a battle when you get on. ^^

Singles it is. I'm online and have you added. Invite me to a battle when you get on. ^^
Okay am coming right now!

I challenge you to a 3v3 flat battle!

I've battled against her before in a Multi-battle with me, her, Marc, and Natsu. She's good, everyone .-.

This sounds awesome! Does it cost anything to enter?

This sounds awesome! Does it cost anything to enter?
Nope! It costs you nothing!

I challenge you to a 3v3 flat battle!

Alrighty. Hopefully you've added me too.
If you're alive and online we can have that flat battle. :)

Alrighty. Hopefully you've added me too.
If you're alive and online we can have that flat battle. :)

Yeah I'm adding you now prepare to eat dirt!!!!

Yeah I'm adding you now prepare to eat dirt!!!!

.____. Well.. Good luck to you too.

If I can get this Pokemon bred and trained soon, I'd like to have a triple battle :)

The hax. >.< But good game.

Reactions: ashpikachu and Heart
If I can get this Pokemon bred and trained soon, I'd like to have a triple battle :)

Sure thing!

Sounds fun, Ill give it a shot, tomorrw, mainly cause i don't have a double team yet

@Vii
now that my battle box is back unlocked from the battle of hoenn, i would like to chalange you as well. I can test my team out before i go challange the gym leaders on this forum again.
My Fc: 2380-5365-4705

Sounds fun, Ill give it a shot, tomorrw, mainly cause i don't have a double team yet

Okai dokie. :D

@Vii
now that my battle box is back unlocked from the battle of hoenn, i would like to chalange you as well. I can test my team out before i go challange the gym leaders on this forum again.
My Fc: 2380-5365-4705

Alright. But I hope you read the rules. ^-^" I'll add you as soon as I get home.

@Vii
dont wory id did, now where are my cupcakes. I'll prepare my team, i'll be ready in a couple minutes.

i'm online so whenever you get home just challange me. Its not really a doubles team but ow well i'll give it a shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kyda
Back