[Virtual Console] Super Mario Bros. Deluxe for free !

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
D4rkDragon

D4rkDragon

Lemon Dragon
Towns Folk
Yep, Got a mail in my mailbox (No, seriously ?) saying that if you register a NN account between the 10th of December until the 31th January 2014, at 11:59 P.M, you'll get a GameBoy Color Game: Super Mario Deluxe !

----> The codes will be sent between the 13th February 2014 and the 28th February 2014 <----

What do you think of it ? Does it looks great for you, or are you going to trade it ?

(Personally, I think that would be better leaving people choosing one free GameBoy Game, but that's better than nothing...)

You're getting a game for free because you did something that's mandatory for your system. Super Mario Bros. Deluxe is a great gift.

Sadly it's only for Europe.

i have not got a mail. but i wonder if that will be for north america also i sure hope so. i played supr mario delux when i played gbc

Free games for European 3DS owner, what a legit chance, especially as a gift. Just like what ambassadors got in 3DS first release (couples of classic games). I had no reason to trade it if I were European 3DS owner -- the first thing is, everyone with NNID will get that, correct?

XD my 3DS is North American region not Europe although it's a different region , will we still be emailed the DLC for Super. Mario Bros Deluxe once we sign up for a NNID ?

XD my 3DS is North American region not Europe although it's a different region , will we still be emailed the DLC for Super. Mario Bros Deluxe once we sign up for a NNID ?
no, it's for European user.

no, it's for European user.
Aww well that's a bummer it entirely disappointed me xD ... Although Europeans are lucky to get a free super Mario bros deluxe game it looks fun never tried it o_O

Free games for European 3DS owner, what a legit chance, especially as a gift. Just like what ambassadors got in 3DS first release (couples of classic games). I had no reason to trade it if I were European 3DS owner -- the first thing is, everyone with NNID will get that, correct?

Yes, since NNIDs are available since the 7.0.0 Update, release the 10th December.

i saw it but i don't know how to make a NN account ???
how do you do it ??
i would love to get a game on my 3ds

i saw it but i don't know how to make a NN account ???
how do you do it ??
i would love to get a game on my 3ds
First of all go to the Miiverse application which is located at the top right screen of your bottom screen of the 3DS , next find something that says create NNID then you click it and begin imputing your own information and Ta Da you got yourself a NNID.

???
is it just making a mii verse account ???

???
is it just making a mii verse account ???
Yes making a Miiverse account is making a Nintendo Network ID account so you can use Miiverse its just simple as that , you didn't know ? xD well the promotion is only for Europe.

Yes making a Miiverse account is making a Nintendo Network ID account so you can use Miiverse its just simple as that , you didn't know ? xD well the promotion is only for Europe.
yeah i got european 3DS
when did mii verse come out ????????????????

yeah i got european 3DS
will it still work if you put your country as norway ???
even though you got a european 3ds ???

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i got european 3DS
came out like a week ago I think , then if you have a European 3DS you can get the free Super Mario Bros Deluxe game , you need to register a NNID by 31st January 2014 , I dont really know about that but edit your earlier on post

came out like a week ago I think , then if you have a European 3DS you can get the free Super Mario Bros Deluxe game , you need to register a NNID by 31st January 2014 , I dont really know about that but edit your earlier on post
?????????????????
thanks for the help man
yessssss
i get to get mario !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that Nintendo did this for Europe implies how terrible sales and such usually are for that region :p
yeah i got european 3DS

will it still work if you put your country as norway ???
even though you got a european 3ds ???
um, isn't Norway a part of Europe? I don't think it'd be a problem lol

The fact that Nintendo did this for Europe implies how terrible sales and such usually are for that region :p

um, isn't Norway a part of Europe? I don't think it'd be a problem lol

Yeah it is but i was just checking because on club nintendo it does not have norway

Yeah it is but i was just checking because on club nintendo it does not have norway
Well that's kinda odd. I guess Norway isn't one of the major countries that Nintendo of Europe chooses to send its products to. I guess it makes sense to some extent given the main ones they'd go for are U.K., France, and maybe Germany

Well that's kinda odd. I guess Norway isn't one of the major countries that Nintendo of Europe chooses to send its products to. I guess it makes sense to some extent given the main ones they'd go for are U.K., France, and maybe Germany

yeah thats quite annoying ... I'm from singapore and norway
but live in dubai - they are obsessed with taking over the world record books
but i've got relatives in both countries but none of them nintendo can deliver to
but got realitive in austrialia so i plan to make a club nintendo account on it
but just concerned that the Mario 3d land code won't work ...

yeah thats quite annoying ... I'm from singapore and norway
but live in dubai - they are obsessed with taking over the world record books
but i've got relatives in both countries but none of them nintendo can deliver to
but got realitive in austrialia so i plan to make a club nintendo account on it
but just concerned that the Mario 3d land code won't work ...
yeah, I'm not sure if it will work, espeicially with the region lock stuff Nintendo has been loving lately...doesn't mean you shouldn't try it though! Maybe you'll get lucky.

Back