Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I don't want one.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Nuke

Nuke

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
There's a lot of people who want Wii U systems, but do not own them.

So, I decided to make this poll.

There's a lot of people who want Wii U systems, but do not own them.

So, I decided to make this poll.

I will buy it in the future, but I need to have money for it.
So I will pick the third option, it's the closer.

I already have it, so you should've added a 'already have it' choice, right??

This is how much you want a Wii U.
Or do you want to get another one?

I'm waiting for more good games. I might get myself a Wii U after they release Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. Maybe at that time a retailer might drop its price tag, :love: (yep, another price drop)

Reactions: Reece
I'm waiting for more good games. I might get myself a Wii U after they release Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. Maybe at that time a retailer might drop its price tag, :love: (yep, another price drop)

How much it costs on Trinidad?

I don't buy anything in Trinidad. All of my goodies come from the United States, :singing:

I don't buy anything in Trinidad. All of my goodies come from the United States, :singing:

Ah... Sadly we can't do that here (Argentina), so it's actually 900 bucks

I will get one, I think when they announce a sweet super smash bros bundle I'll finally get it.

I was about to ask you in a PM, where do you buy your games. I guess that answer my question. You have something like Skybox right, where you can order stuff from away ?

I never really paid attention to the Wii U in the gamestores here, so I am unknown to the price, but I did saw it on a site that where you can buy stuff here in Trinidad (Pricemart) the Wii U Legend of Zelda WindWaker & ZombiU HD Deluxe Set Bundle (that was the only Wii U item I found) costs TT$4,499.99 which is (when converted) US $ 701.86 ..Yikes, I am not gonna buy that for sure !!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was about to ask you in a PM, where do you buy your games. I guess that answer my question. You have something like Skybox right, where you can order stuff from away ?
I only buy digital games. I use FedEX to ship bulk packages to me in 2-3 business days (but they aren't cheap).

Reactions: Reece
I only buy digital games. I use FedEX to ship bulk packages to me in 2-3 business days (but they aren't cheap).
Thats's awesome, my parents are considering to use FedEX to bring stuff from the U.S also (I am sure you know that some clothes here in TT are expensive compared to the U.S prices and games)
I hate buying games here in TT its bankrupt.

Reactions: Marc
Thats's awesome, my parents are considering to use FedEX to bring stuff from the U.S also (I am sure you know that some clothes here in TT are expensive compared to the U.S prices and games)
I hate buying games here in TT its bankrupt.

Buying a lot from U.S will make the same effect than Argentina.
No more dollars in the Central Bank (Don't know how you call it), so we can't buy dollars or buy some things of outside.

I can't modify the poll, sorry. I should have included it, though. My logic with excluding it was that one may not want a Wii U and yet own a Wii U.

I don't want one at all.

I would like to buy it in the near future when it is really cheap as I do not have a lot of money xD and I currently don't own one would be great to have one,

I would like to buy it in the near future when it is really cheap as I do not have a lot of money xD and I currently don't own one would be great to have one,
there were some price drops for Black Friday as well as some Wii U bundles this year, so you kinda missed out on the opportunity to get one for a lower price :p

there were some price drops for Black Friday as well as some Wii U bundles this year, so you kinda missed out on the opportunity to get one for a lower price :p
I don't live in USA dude :p There's no Black Friday here or walmart or GameStop and stuff it's rare to find a Wii u here and I didn't missed out on anything haha..

I don't live in USA dude :p There's no Black Friday here or walmart or GameStop and stuff it's rare to find a Wii u here and I didn't missed out on anything haha..
lol didn't know that my bad. So the bundle didn't make it to Europe then? That's kinda disappointing for you guys, I mean it's a really cool design for the gamepad

Back