Challenge Want to Win a 3DS Game? Read to Enter!

• Thread starter Michachu22
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michachu22

Michachu22

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
Hey everyone, I have a bidding for you guys. On April 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30 I will be giving 5 games away for an auction. More games coming for bidding soon.

Basically, you can win one of the 3DS games from the list below(or you can buy it from me right now for 3000 PC. If you can't afford it talk to me and I will figure things out). All games in digital code.

FE Fates: Birthright -April 10
FE Fates: Conquest -April 15
Mario and Sonic Rio 2016 -April 20
New Super Mario Bros 2 -April 25
Monster Hunter 4 -April 30
Zelda Ocarina of Time -Coming for Bid April 26

P.S. -I will have a middle man for this to check everything is fair and not a scam.

Want To Win a 3DS Game? This is What You have TO Do!

To participate, you must have 10-80 PC (PC SHOULD BE SENT TO ME TO ENTER!)
  • 10 PC = To participate, have 1 time the chance to get one of the selected games above.
  • 30 PC = To participate, have 3 times the chance to get one of the selected games above.
  • 60 PC = To participate, have 6 times the chance to get one of the selected games above.
  • 100 PC = To participate, have 11 times the chance to get one of the selected games above.
Names will be written down. Do-Not Panic I add everyone in!

If you have any problems with these offers, contact me at, < removed > If into SCAMMING, please leave there will be no scams here to get the game nor take PC coins. Also message me if your interested in a game.

All offers will be updated continuously by my-self! Thanks!

Last edited:
Darn...No HWL sorry, :c

The chances are pretty slim, imo >.<
But in the case you do find someone, remember to have a staff member to be a middle man to verify :3

Reactions: Michachu22 and Mikaya
In cases like this we get a staff member to be middle man, to make sure no one scams anyone. ;) I'm not sure anyone wants to trade for Hyrule Warriors, maybe you should also state a price in PC or add some other games to the list.

OK guys. I could trade the code for a $35 eshop code

Darn...No HWL sorry, :c
Do u have any digital games. Bc i have 2 digital codes. Mario & Sonic & FE Fates Conquest

In cases like this we get a staff member to be middle man, to make sure no one scams anyone. ;) I'm not sure anyone wants to trade for Hyrule Warriors, maybe you should also state a price in PC or add some other games to the list.
If you have a $30 or $35 eshop then i can trade u. Also I asked a guy too. He said just tell him when someone plans to trade

Last edited by a moderator:
I have nothing to offer, but I'm interested in the Conquest code

I have nothing to offer, but I'm interested in the Conquest code
I can give you the game for Hyrule warriors legends or a $35 eshop card. Just don't be a scammer. I might be new on this site but I have many other trades on other sites

OK guys. I could trade the code for a $35 eshop code

Do u have any digital games. Bc i have 2 digital codes. Mario & Sonic & FE Fates Conquest

If you have a $30 or $35 eshop then i can trade u. Also I asked a guy too. He said just tell him when someone plans to trade
So dou you want to trade

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have either, just my 65 PC so me posting here is kind of pointless

So you know you can buy the game from amazon witha credit card

I know, but I don't want to until I beat Birthright

Well if you purchase the digital code for me right now I can give you both of my digital codes. I'm really desperate for Hyrule Warriors

No, I'm 13. Any parent who would let their 13-year old kid have a credit card is insane!

Reactions: T-Player Guy and Mikaya
No, I'm 13. Any parent who would let their 13-year old kid have a credit card is insane!
Couldnt your dad help u

@Spinnerweb I thought I'd be best if a staffmember noticed this thread. it seems odd to me that a newbie is pushing someone to purchase a game for him/her.

Reactions: Livada and 24460
Remember guys that you use a staff member as a middle man for trades like this.

^
Also, @Michachu22 : since you're making the offer, you should have your code verified by the middleman first.

Reactions: KnighddDd
^
Also, @Michachu22 : since you're making the offer, you should have your code verified by the middleman first.
There is a middle man helping me on this. But he said he wont speak a word unless things go wrong, but i gave him my email and password so he said to message him when there is an offer, but thanks though. I really want to trade. If you can please I want HWL

There is a middle man helping me on this. But he said he wont speak a word unless things go wrong, but i gave him my email and password so he said to message him when there is an offer, but thanks though.
What? That's not how it works.

Reactions: Blue Knight and 2205
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back