Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate Giveaway (Nintendo Switch)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
IPL1rrG.jpg

Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate Giveaway

Prizes: 2 winners will receive a digital copy of Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate

And... another Nintendo Switch game giveaway.

Thanks once again to KOEI TECMO AMERICA, I have 2 digital copies of the Nintendo Switch version of Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate to give away. Choose from 160 warriors to clash weapons with in this hack n slash action game.

Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate Trailer:

How to participate:

One member can have a maximum of 4 entries:

Simply post in this thread saying you wish to participate.

To get bonus entries:
  1. If you have over 1,000 posts on the forum, you're automatically given a second entry.
  2. State a reason why you'd love to play this game.
  3. Draw one of the playable characters from the game, state their name and post it up in this thread for another bonus entry. Artwork should show that effort was put into it. That means no stick men. Pencil+paper and digital are both accepted.
brzQ68T.jpg

You can submit bonus entries at any point in time.

On the end date, Robit, our forum's official bot, will randomly generate a winner.

Terms to the winner

Winners of this giveaway should use the code for themselves. You are not allowed to give it away in the form of a contest/giveaway or resell it. You will be required to show proof of using the code, just like my other giveaways.

When is the deadline?

This giveaway will end on April 20th, 2020. I think it should be sufficient time for people to submit art entries. I may extend the deadline depending on how many people request more time to submit their entries, but for now, it's April 20th.

Reactions: Mizunil
I played FEW and HW already and I got interested in the series m, is a cool “numb” game.

I've never tried a mousou game outside of the P5 scamble demo but liked it and i heard that this one got ryu hayabusa so i'm kinda interested to try it out

I'd like an entry please! :3

A reason why I'd like to play this game, its simply because I like these hack n' slash games. It's something I discovered after I played Hyrule Wariors on 3DS, and recently finishing Fire Emblem Wariors on the Switch. I wanna get my hands on something new. :3

I'd love to enter please :)
I would love to have this game,my main reason is that I love games where historical characters are used,I played other entries of the series(also I looooove the armor style of the characters)

I’d like an entry please.

Id love to play this game because it looks like fun. Being an OP character and just mowing hoards of enemies down is always a fun time.

I'd like an entry

i would like to enter, i loved fire emblem warriors and i would like to play another musou ,also, i had samurrai warrior chronicles in 3ds, (altrougth in that time i didnt know enougth english so i didnt understand anything at all lol)

maybe i will do the drawing in another moment

I want to play the game because I'ma huge fan of the hack n slash style games. Enjoyed Hyrule Warriors a lot, and this game has a similar style of combat which I like.

Gimme those 3 entries!

:eyes: I wanna enter!

This reminds me of when I played Samurai Warriors 3 on Wii way back when. ;-; I'd like to see how this measures up to it. >:3 ...OOF, they're realistic. One of my art kryptonite. :'D

entry

I'd like to enter.
I've always been a huge fan of the warrior games, but have not played a new title in a long time.
Thanks for the chance. ^_^

I wanna enter. Havent played a game like this since Sengoku Basara 3

Count me in.

Well let's see how it goes, im in.

I'd like my two entries. I'll be back with the double-wide surprise. :sneaky:

I would like to participate :n-wave:

I want this game because I always wanted to try a hack n slash title

I’ll participate too.

I tried the demo for HW at best buy and i really liked it. I’d like to play a full version of that.

4448410-Yy1Q0UGHbBKbzNNS.jpg
I drew a picture of Kai from the series. She was one of my favorites to use. :3 Hope it's ok!

Reactions: Marc
sign me up !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back