wayne's eeveeultion family tree

• Thread starter Shippo
  • Start date
Hahaha that's crazy funny can I catch you Wayne you might be a rare pokemon

image.jpg
It's @Wayne 's long lost family/friends! :O Just fan art I found on the internet :L

Btw. The last one was cropped but it's the flying type Eevee :)

Reactions: Kyubey and Shippo
View attachment 1188
It's @Wayne 's long lost family/friends! :O Just fan art I found on the internet :L

Btw. The last one was cropped but it's the flying type Eevee :)
sorry only cannon family would be added . this way you get a feeling of how the characters are and stuff

Ah, i see :)

Pretty cool pic i wish they could be in pokemon

episode 1
an eevee story

Hi, i am eevee. i have seven brothers and sisters all eevees. as long as i remember i always wanted to be a pokemon trainer and a gym leader. problem is, you guess it, i am a pokemon. a small not much to look at ball of fur. i wanted to become a pokemon trainer so that my family wouldn't be caught or live out on the street. my oldest brother wants to be a rockstar and he love electric guitar. i like some of his music but others songs hurt my ears. i also have a twin brother and sister alittle older than me. the boy is a little different in color than the rest of us and my sister always into fashion and purple things. then their me the person that holds everyone together. my little brother that one year younger is a hot head and he often makes our little sister that into the new age stuff and tree cry. then there twin girls one likes the water and the other ice and snow. they are always out doing either one. that last and cutest is my baby sister right now she barely talks but every time she cries i let her play with my ears. our ages are right now from my baby sister are 3, twin girl are 10, then 13, little brother is 15, i am 16, twin brother and sister are 18, and my oldest brother 20.

so i decided after a while thinking to leave my house and talk to professor oak. one problem i only speak pokemon . i heard of a few pokemon learning to speak human but they gave up learning new moves. currently the only skill i have is helping hand. i figure i wouldn't need others as i just catch other pokemon right. i heard of a great and colorful noctowl in the johto region that learn to speak. so i figure i head there. i figure my family would e same in our town as pokemon are forbidden to be captured there. now the current issue how do i get there from the region i am in. i currently leave outside Celadon City in the kanto region. maybe i can use the S.S anne as it often goes to the johto region to see the whirled pool islands. that at least a 3 months journey to get to Vermilion City. So i pack food and sleeping gear to get there. i tell my family i am leaving and everyone wishes me luck, even though they have their doubt as to whether i make it.
to be continue...

Reactions: Shadow of Spades, 18, Eevee and 3 others
:D

Reactions: 18
i am not done yet with episode 1 but i didn't want my browser to close and i lose it

Last edited:
:D

hehe :cat:

Reactions: 18
JrivAMQzDsdscVNDRGb6RvYX_Kw.png
waynes family except umbren is blue and not gold

Reactions: Rocky and Eevee
So adorable :love: The picture is amazing hehe :cat:

she looking at your ears wayne

yeah i know hehe ^-^ to cute always playing with them ^-^

Back