Nickname To Give It: N/a
Ivs; 31/31/31/x/31/0
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Levitate
Egg Moves: N/a
Level:1

Thanks!

Your order is ready.

@arshan2 When is a good time to try to catch you online?

Is now not a good itme?

Understandable.

Your order is ready.
Sorry for late timing,had internet issues.I'm ready now.

I wasn't able to be online yesterday due to circumstances in my life. I will be online from this point on. Please send a Nice to get my attention. IGN is Kyvar... Or just keep an eye out for my orange beanie

How many play coins do i need to pay?

How many play coins do i need to pay?
4 coin is the cost, but I'll leave that up to you. You waited a really long time for your order

Thank you for your business @arshan2 and I apologize for the wait.

I currently have no breeding orders. I will treat the next order for a single pokemon for half price, including eV training and egg moves.

Last edited by a moderator:
4 coin is the cost, but I'll leave that up to you. You waited a really long time for your order

Thank you for your business @arshan2 and I apologize for the wait.

I currently have no breeding orders. I will treat the next order for a single pokemon for half price, including eV training and egg moves.

can I get a swablu? will give details later...

@Robbie I can breed Swablu, though I will need the order in format for the discount to apply.

ah....I was busy and still am :p.Will give you d details asap...

I unfortunately have bad news. I will have to take a breeding hiatus and will not be fulfill any orders while on this hiatus. However when I return, I'll be most certain to start up breeding once again and it may end up extending into doing so from ORAS as well.

Back