Weather-War Gym leader Try-outs!

• Thread starter Omega_chocobo
  • Start date
i sure wanna try out but can you give me more info do i have to fight you and pay to be a gym leader i don't understand a think on those new gym leaders things

i sure wanna try out but can you give me more info do i have to fight you and pay to be a gym leader i don't understand a think on those new gym leaders things
You don't have to pay but you have to battle

our time zones arent in sync :/

Hello fellow 3DSPedia members I'm sure you can tell by the title of this thread that this is for a my replacement to the Weather-War Gym, my thoughts have been that now a new game is going to come out that there should also be a new gym leader in its place.

There will be certain qualities that I will be searching for, there will be a couple questions that I will ask of you, the other qualities will of course be within battle. Now when these battles will take place you don't necessarily have to win (although it helps), the qualities I am searching for will have to be what you focus on, there may also be up to 3 battles.

To search for these qualities I am not going to tell you straight up from this thread, I am going to keep these "qualities" within mystery, surely you cannot argue that if you have the requirements needed then you can be the new gym leader just fine.

All you have to do is one of two things:
  • message on the thread and I will get back to you in a conversation
  • create a conversation with me and I will get back to you

Something that I will give information on since this took a little amount of time for me as well is that you must have a theme towards your gym. The theme of your gym MUST not be a copy of another gym leaders gym theme, you can however use them as your inspiration.

The gyms will be listed below as a shortcut to read up on the current themes

Marc
http://forum.3dspedia.com/threads/massive-destruction-gym.2208/

Eevee / Wayne
http://forum.3dspedia.com/threads/teamwork-gym.2872/

GreenEspeonAKAArvin
http://forum.3dspedia.com/threads/melba-fantasia-gym.5854/

Dilawer
http://forum.3dspedia.com/threads/the-melting-lava-gym.2185/

MMM
http://forum.3dspedia.com/threads/the-prediction-gym.4797/

Do forgive me if I don't get to everyone quickly I will be spending amounts of time with you to figure out as much as I can as fast as I can.

Good Luck!
i would want to be a gym leader

I would like to be.

I would love the chance! I'm trying out! :)

Passing the Torch are we? haha anyways, good luck guys lol

Reactions: 3dsatackman and luxray6490
i'd like to try too i'll send you a conversation but there must be a elite four

haha! finally a chance to show what im made of, I wanna try out for this Position so watch out! :D

I have been EV training all of my legendary pokemon for weeks now, and I would like to try out. First, though, a couple of questions...
1) Are legendaries banned? I use Black Kyurem, Dialga, and Rayquaza. *Note, I bought all of those pkmn on this site, seriously doubt they are hacked.
2) What do you mean by "theme" of the gym? Is it just the name?

Well, you can always give me your Pokemon and I'll take over your gym

Reactions: Sora G Uchiha
i will most definitly attempt!

Sorry I have been away, school and what not have kept me busy, since I am finishing school I also have to look into work for when school is finished etc. not gonna delve too deep into it.

To battle me you don't have to pay me at all during these tests, only the regular gym battles will cost PC.

I will be catching up with all the new try-out members

Well, you can always give me your Pokemon and I'll take over your gym
That isn't how that works just to say.

I have been EV training all of my legendary pokemon for weeks now, and I would like to try out. First, though, a couple of questions...
1) Are legendaries banned? I use Black Kyurem, Dialga, and Rayquaza. *Note, I bought all of those pkmn on this site, seriously doubt they are hacked.
2) What do you mean by "theme" of the gym? Is it just the name?

There will be more information in the conversation that will be made, EV training is only a small part needed.
The "theme" of the gym can be as much as you want it to be, it can be a name, it can be what your gym is, e.g. weather way gym uses weather teams, someway and somehow it needs to be a thing with your gym no matter how high or low the impact it is.

Reactions: Magik
Sorry I have been away, school and what not have kept me busy, since I am finishing school I also have to look into work for when school is finished etc. not gonna delve too deep into it.

To battle me you don't have to pay me at all during these tests, only the regular gym battles will cost PC.

I will be catching up with all the new try-out members

That isn't how that works just to say.

There will be more information in the conversation that will be made, EV training is only a small part needed.
The "theme" of the gym can be as much as you want it to be, it can be a name, it can be what your gym is, e.g. weather way gym uses weather teams, someway and somehow it needs to be a thing with your gym no matter how high or low the impact it is.
Lol i was joking

I wanna be the very best Gym Leader like no one ever was:D

Competitive battling is my thing. I'm in!

I doubt i would win but lets do this

I'll try out (only got Pokemon Y though)

I will back out for now... I have some IV breeding to do and EV training and I may join later

Yeah I want to be a gym leader

Back