What’s your favorite guilty pleasure?

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
So, today I thought we should kick it back a bit and just talk! I’ll be doing tthese quite often, just little random questions here and there, as I’d like to get to know you all a little bit better! OK, so the question for today is... What’s your favorite guilty pleasure, and why d you enjoy doing it? Since I’m the one posting this, I’ll kick things off. Mine is stealing candy from innocent kids. My favorite guilty pleasure would probably be watching YouTube super late at night with ice cream, candy, and soda. Oh, and let’s not forget having my fave gaming systems with me as well! So, what are your guy’s favorite guilty pleasures? I can’t wait to find out!

Okay, I'll admit, I like a good YTP here and there. Especially when they are creative and are actually funny.

I sometimes like to watch CinemaSins when I feel like finding out new things about movies.

And lets not forget some Honest Trailers too.

Reactions: Jisenku and Samster
To be honest... my guilty pleasure is online shopping. I always have to force myself to stop!

Reactions: Jisenku and Samster
Beating video games fast is. Always enjoyable to me to see how fast I can

Reactions: Jisenku and Duffy
My guilty pleasure is being on forms like this, because its my replacement to real life interaction with people. I am such a loser sometimes..

Beating video games fast is. Always enjoyable to me to see how fast I can
Have tou ever considored getting into speedrunning?

Yes but I can only record on pc :/
Have tou ever considored getting into speedrunning?

Reactions: Duffy
Yes but I can only record on pc :/
Yea me too. Capture cards are expensive. Especially when you only do it casually like me

My guilty pleasure are gummy worms or bears. I love their chewy gummy texture. I especially like the orange and cherry ones.:drool:

Reactions: Duffy
Mercilessly killing everybody in a video game... I think I am a sociopath... geez

Reactions: Dowhat?
Mercilessly killing everybody in a video game... I think I am a sociopath... geez
Weve all been there at some point

Weve all been there at some point
Well, I do it alot... I MEAN ALOT... and usually they are innocent

This might sound silly, but whatever here we go. Mine is closing Animal Crossing New Leaf without saving. The reason why, so Mr. Resetti pops out of the ground and yells at me. I find it really funny. I always have. He has such an intense expression for being half your size and having just popped out of the ground like a mole in whack a mole.

Reactions: Jisenku
This might sound silly, but whatever here we go. Mine is closing Animal Crossing New Leaf without saving. The reason why, so Mr. Resetti pops out of the ground and yells at me. I find it really funny. I always have. He has such an intense expression for being half your size and having just popped out of the ground like a mole in whack a mole.
@Rosey You are soo funny!

Reactions: Rosey
Fast food (Burgers, fried chicken, Pizza etc), Sour candy (Gives a nice kick) and chocolate (Mostly Cadbury, Lindt, Galaxy). Nothing can beat a nice choco bar or a burger packed with loads of ingredients (I love meat for some reason, Oof). I guess the salad balances out the unhealthy-ness? Not sure. xd

Reactions: Samster
Fast food (Burgers, fried chicken, Pizza etc), Sour candy (Gives a nice kick) and chocolate (Mostly Cadbury, Lindt, Galaxy). Nothing can beat a nice choco bar or a burger packed with loads of ingredients (I love meat for some reason, Oof). I guess the salad balances out the unhealthy-ness? Not sure. xd
Yep eat all the junk food you want. Just make sure to throw in a salad to balancd it all out. ;)

I like going onto TVTropes and Wikipedia to read up on horror movies I'd never actually watch. Though I don't usually go out of my way to read them, just something to do when I get bored.

I like going onto TVTropes and Wikipedia to read up on horror movies I'd never actually watch. Though I don't usually go out of my way to read them, just something to do when I get bored.
I do that too sometimes. Its actually pretty fun to do that though :redpanda:

Reactions: Aura Knight
I do that too sometimes. Its actually pretty fun to do that though :redpanda:

I go for the Nightmare Fuel section or those movies first. It's pretty fun to get a neat thrill.

Plus, I get an edge for knowing a lot about those movies when nobody in my family sees those movies and I'm known for looking them up.

"So what's the plot for the Purge, anyway?"

"Well, you know who to ask."

I like My Chemical Romance a lot. They're completely different from most of what I listen to, so I imagine most people I've known would be surprised I like them. That said, I don't keep it secret that I like them anymore, might as well break all the stereotypes they associate me with.

Back