What’s your favorite type of drink?

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Alcohol - Johnny Walker Blue (on the rocks)
Non-Alcohol - Angostura Lemon Lime & Bitters (we call it LLB)

Haha ok so pretty much any other drink excpept for those two and any other nasty drink :eyes:

Ramune, it’s like sprite but the carbonation is better due to its codd neck bottle

Pepsi Max. No other Cola drink is quite like it.
Also most sugar free fizz, and sparkling water. I like carbonated drinks where possible.
Alcohol, I like Bulmers No 17 ( cider with red berries and lime ).

Hot beverage = Regular English Tea (Nice and simple).
Cold beverage = Pepsi. I actually like it better than Coke and that's saying something. I think it has more flavour.

Cold beverage = Pepsi. I actually like it better than Coke and that's saying something. I think it has more flavour.

When you said "Tea" I instantly could feel the warmth and warm taste of it. <3

Reactions: Mikaya
@Mikaya I'm sorry but I disagree. I like the taste of coke much better then that of pepsi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, English Breakfast is amazing! I’m not even from England, but I have such an addiction to English Breakfast tea. Earl Grey is good in a pinch, too.

I like tea too. I don't have it often but when I do it tastes really nice.

I like to drink some juice like avocado juice, carrot juice and orange juice. I also drink mineral water and some tea on occasion.

I really like orange juice too :D. Also water and the occasional tea.

My favorite type of drink is Water,Sprite and Fanta Orange they’re my favorite drinks.

@Leaandro15 not the biggest fan of sprite actually (don't get me wrong I'll have it). I don't like how thirsty it makes me after drinking it, that's why I prefer alternative sprite-like drinks like Sierra mist and 7-up.

@Leaandro15 not the biggest fan of sprite actually (don't get me wrong I'll have it). I don't like how thirsty it makes me after drinking it, that's why I prefer alternative sprite-like drinks like Sierra mist and 7-up.
Yea tbh Sprite is kind of sugary sometimes I end up drinking 7-Up and Sierra Mist when I go to restaurants or when I go to the store to buy sodas.

Sprite isreally good, and I've never had much of a problem with it. I also like Root Beer and Cream Soda :3

Monster energy drinks which i cant drink no more lol

Chocolate Milk :drool: also English tea

Dr. Pepper
And Basically Berry Juice

Cold beverage = Pepsi. I actually like it better than Coke...
Pepsi is just better just on how many great brands they own (Gotta Not Forget Gatorade)

Back