What 3DS game you would give 10/10 score?

• Thread starter dwikrid
  • Start date
I'd say Smash 3DS, KIU, and LoZOoT3D.

Smash 3DS has tons of content and a formula that is unmatched.
KIU has tons of content and challenges that gives the game a ton of replayability. Love the personality and challenge as well.
LoZOoT3D is a classic with extra challenge but it walks you through things if you need help on the first time around. The story was original and the bosses were fun. The areas were varied and full of new characters too.

Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies
Virtue`s Last Reward
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

Phoenix Wright and Virtue`s Last Reward are just the definitive Visual Novel games out there. The stories are awesome, the writing in both games is awesome and the gameplay is: Awesome xD

And for Kingdom Hearts, well, I guess I`m kind of blinded by nostalgia goggles, because I grew up with the Kingdom Hearts games. However, this game just didn`t want to let me go, and I thought about it even when I put my 3DS down.
If a game manages to do that, it has to be good, right? :D

I don't think it is possible for a game to be 100% flawless, but for me there are 2 games that ome amazingly close.

Animal Crossing New Leaf is a game that you could play for hours on end and forget to eat. That's how amazing it can be. It was my first game that Iever fully used internet functions for on the 3DS and to me it really showed what the 3DS was capable of. If New Leaf never came out there would be a massive void in my life now probably.

Fantasy Life is a mix of an rpg and life sim, it is hard to get bored of this game. It is good to just pick up, fight a few bosses for a quick half an hour and put back down again. I have always adored both rpg and life sim games so it is quite a stunning game for me.

Reactions: Marc
I have a couple games that I would rate 10/10 out of enjoyment/excellence!

Professor Layton and the Masked Miracle
I absolutely adore the series and have been an intense fan since the release of it! I thought this time the story line was absolutely brilliant (it always is!) The art was fantastic like always, and the puzzles are amazing! There are so many more puzzles this time, and I just could spend hours away figuring every little thing. It's definitely difficult towards the ending but it makes it just that more enjoyable. The backstory for Professor Layton was flawlessly executed and I cried while watching and playing. I have nothing to complain about, everything was perfect. I can't believe it's selling for so low! It's such an awesome game!

Animal Crossing; New Leaf
Kept me hooked and playing every day for one whole year! I'm a little burnt out, but the game was lovely. The characters and NPCS are so cute and well-thought out! Thousands of hours were poured into it lovingly and I don't even regret it! Multiplayer can be loads of fun as well, but there's just a satisfaction about growing a tiny town and making it flourish so much. My villagers are the best part. They are the life of my town and just talking to them makes me incredibly happy. The graphics were amazing and everything was very smooth! Definitely worth the money!

Fantasy Life
I haven't played it, but it looks absolutely stunning. The game play looks very fresh and fun! It's only got average reviews but I am completely in love with it. The art is gorgeous, expected of Level-5, my favorite company! I can't wait to get it soon~ I really love the creativeness of the game and how broad of a spectrum it's on! <3

Rune Factory 4!!
I can never get bored of it.
It has a simulation feature like HM
A dating, marriage feature and also Harem!
Great story, leveling and fighting
Superb graphic with a bit of voice (like "congratulations", "Happy New Year" etc.)
Freedom on decorating your house
Farming and things you could do on the farm (fertilizing, combining to get giant fruits, growing swords and shields for combat, growing a dungeon etc.)
Fishing (and walking on water), Mining, Making Medicine, Cooking, Crafting etc.
Best of all, every bachelor/bachelorettes have their own anime cut-scenes as events progress.

I can go on forever about how good RF4 is. One of the best game I've ever played.

I don't think it is possible for a game to be 100% flawless, but for me there are 2 games that ome amazingly close.
Although there are some truths in that, that's being a little pushy. It's like saying art isn't perfect. It is neither perfect or imperfect. It just exists. Saying it is perfect is definitely like fulfilling your need or needs with said game. To the extent the world is better off with the game rather than without. In that regard that is my opinion on how games should be judged. Not by the "fakeness" of the game but the characters themselves.

Although there are some truths in that, that's being a little pushy. It's like saying art isn't perfect. It is neither perfect or imperfect. It just exists. Saying it is perfect is definitely like fulfilling your need or needs with said game. To the extent the world is better off with the game rather than without. In that regard that is my opinion on how games should be judged. Not by the "fakeness" of the game but the characters themselves.

True but that was my personal opinion and I don't think a game can be flawless, as there is always some sort of typo or glitch, or a feature that isn't completely polished.

Pokemon X. I loved the single player gameplay/story. There was so much to do, explore and experience. A huge range of Pokemon of many types, at your disposal. The game was probably too easy (getting the badges were). Multiplayer battling/trading over wifi was a plus; competitive Pokemon was a unique feature. The Battle Maison is good to kill time and test your Pokemon's skills! ;)

I second Sunny's statement. Fantasy Life, whilst not perfect, is the closest to a 10 from all the games I've played.

I mean, come on:
  1. A fairly big open-world
  2. Lot's of different class options
  3. Brilliant multiplayer interactivity
  4. Hilarious and pun-filled gameplay
  5. An adorable butterfly
  6. No antagonist (Try and find an RPG with that!)

Reactions: 532
Only 2 games I would give 10/10, those two are:
Pokemon X: I am currently conclusion he enjoyed the game, he bought along with my 3ds.
Pokemon Sapphire Alpha: Not yet bought the game, but I saw him many gameplays, enjoyed, especially the Episode Delta, which is possible capture Rayquaza and Deoxys.
Sorry if you have any spelling error, is that I am from Brazil, then use the google translate and what I know of English.

Pokemon Alpha Saphire obviously

Or Yoshi's New Island

But it could be too Resident Evil Revelations

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Fire Emblem Awakening. I can't say enough good things about this game! The graphics are awesome, cutscenes were beautiful as was the use of the 3D (the effect of the fire coming out of the screen in the demo took my breath away) and the story was awesome (I especially loved the ending). That and the fact that you could unlock support conversations between characters and strengthen their relationship was a fantastic touch that I didn't realize would be as amazing as it was until I played the game. So yeah that would definitely get a 10/10 for me.

i would give pokemon x a 10/10

Maybe I am kind of old school or retro gamer but I would give a ten out of ten to Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon. I know what you are thinking, the game is not actually new, I mean the story of it, but honestly I think it has everything to be a 10 out of 10. New gadgets and artifacts that allow you to unveil secrets within the mansion, new mansions, new ghosts to catch, online multiplayer, the humor a nintendo game offers, the well created atmosphere of the game.

I am still trying to unveil some well hidden secrets hahahaha

Back