• Thread starter eonia
  • Start date
eonia

eonia

into the next dream
Towns Folk
i see a lot of talking about figther themselves, but not bosses,
these are the ones I would like

black knigh(fire emblem)this smash game seems to want to get some villains in some form ,either playable or bosses, we got ridley, k.rool, and dracula for me moment, black knigth would a good representative for FE villains, maybe he could figth alongside asnard since in a smash game i dont think he would be much of a treat by himself because his armor make him slow

guzzlord: a ultrabeast, bonus points if we get lucas wanting to know more about pokemon in general and he finds him triyng to eat innocent people

morag & bigrid: well, at the start of their game they are antagonistic, and saying other villain could be a big spoiler

dark bowser: please no more mario characters, altrough i would like to see him as a boss

a bayonetta boss: there is a lot of variety, i dont know who i should choose

You know what I think would be awesome? A level - sized boss, like a Divine Beast from Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. This would be something new to the series as far as I can remember. Plus, huge bosses that you can defeat by climbing on them, à la Shadow of the Colossus really get me going for some reason. They're just unique and never fail to impress if done right!

You know what I think would be awesome? A level - sized boss, like a Divine Beast from Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. This would be something new to the series as far as I can remember. Plus, huge bosses that you can defeat by climbing on them, à la Shadow of the Colossus really get me going for some reason. They're just unique and never fail to impress if done right!
There was the master core labrynth. Where you have to navigate this lava covered death zone and hit all the weak spots. It would be extremely cool to have a devine beast in smash ultimate though, especially if its a new puzzle design!

The Black Knight, despite its generic name is probably one of the most iconic Fire Emblem villians in the series

latest

He also happens to be the only villian that acts as an antagonist for more than one game

In his final battle, the stage is divided in two, one half is a battle of Ike vs BK and the other half is the rest of the team against a bunch of soldiers, and map ends when BK falls. This could be replicated in the adventure mode, where if you pick Ike,you have to beat the boss, and if you pick the other characters, you have to endure against a horde of enemies until Ike beats the BK

I'd like to see bosses where you have to defeat them the same way (or similarily) to how you had to defeat them in their game. Like say one of the bosses is The Imprisoned (from The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword). In Skyward Sword you had to chop off his toes and then push the spike back into his head. In Smash Bros, you would need to do the same. I think this would be very interesting.

I'd like to see Thanos as a really unlikely obscure boss. He's so cool and powerful!

• Taboo - As a boss ill like to see Taboo again he was a challenge for me in Brawl.
  • Dark Gaia - it'll be the first sonic boss in smash, and will be fun to fight once again.
  • Arceus!

Yes Tabuu has to make a return! Not so sure about Dark Gaia, but it could work. Arceus has been confirmed as a Pokeball I think already...

I kinda want Sephiroth to be a boss since cloud is in Smash why not qdd his Archnemises.

Hmm...
  • Giygas or Giegue (it was in one of the leaks and I think it would be perfect).
  • Hades from Kid Icarus Uprising would be neat. He has a lot of different attacks that are mostly projectile attacks but he's super tough unless there was items like a Jetpack allowed.
  • The Great Sacred Treasures from Kid Icarus Uprising would work even better but wouldn't fit in the Smash Universe because in the game you have to beat a few other bosses and you need it to use against the final boss and you don't really need to use it in Smash because that would change the control scheme completely and boss battles basically has you play as characters instead of vehicles.
  • I have less respect for Legendary Pokémon being bosses because Mewtwo is one but Primal Groudon could work or maybe a famous Pokémon Trainer with multiple Pokémon minibosses.
  • Literally any FE dragon final boss.
  • Marx or Galacta Knight would work. Most Kirby Bosses would work.
  • Captain Syrup in a mech or Jimmy T./Orbulon would be neat bosses. Jimmy T's theme is sports and Orbulon could fly in his pig UFO.
  • Toc Man from Pac Man World would be a neat boss. Some Brawl bosses were robotic so it would work.
  • M. Bison from Street Fighter seems like a good boss although I never played the games all I know is he's evil and a reoccurring character.
  • Dr. Eggman is the obvious choice if they wanted to put him in as a boss.

Hmm...
  • Giygas or Giegue (it was in one of the leaks and I think it would be perfect).
  • Hades from Kid Icarus Uprising would be neat. He has a lot of different attacks that are mostly projectile attacks but he's super tough unless there was items like a Jetpack allowed.
  • The Great Sacred Treasures from Kid Icarus Uprising would work even better but wouldn't fit in the Smash Universe because in the game you have to beat a few other bosses and you need it to use against the final boss and you don't really need to use it in Smash because that would change the control scheme completely and boss battles basically has you play as characters instead of vehicles.
  • I have less respect for Legendary Pokémon being bosses because Mewtwo is one but Primal Groudon could work or maybe a famous Pokémon Trainer with multiple Pokémon minibosses.
  • Literally any FE dragon final boss.
  • Marx or Galacta Knight would work. Most Kirby Bosses would work.
  • Captain Syrup in a mech or Jimmy T./Orbulon would be neat bosses. Jimmy T's theme is sports and Orbulon could fly in his pig UFO.
  • Toc Man from Pac Man World would be a neat boss. Some Brawl bosses were robotic so it would work.
  • M. Bison from Street Fighter seems like a good boss although I never played the games all I know is he's evil and a reoccurring character.
  • Dr. Eggman is the obvious choice if they wanted to put him in as a boss.
Yes! Having a Pokemon Battle with a trainer would be so cool!

eggman could be a nice boss too ,with his machines

I think Grima would be a nice boss for smash ultimate as Fire Emblem has no villain representative in smash bros at all.
Rudolf would be very nice as a boss as well(Fire Emblem Echoes/Gaiden(I am very one-sided))

I think Grima would be a nice boss for smash ultimate as Fire Emblem has no villain representative in smash bros at all.
Rudolf would be very nice as a boss as well(Fire Emblem Echoes/Gaiden(I am very one-sided))
black knigth is a villain and a assst, so there is representation
there are other series in smash that have like...no villain representation at all (bayonetta for example, and i dont think that angels in the background can count)

black knigth is a villain and a assst, so there is representation
there are other series in smash that have like...no villain representation at all (bayonetta for example, and i dont think that angels in the background can count)
But Rodin is an assist trophy...

But Rodin is an assist trophy...
rodin isnt a villain, he makes the weapons for bayonetta and is a optional boss, but he isnt a enemy of bayonetta, its more like he battles her for fun , and only if bayonetta herself (or the player, who controls her) wants to figth

Dunno about anyone else, but I really wanted to see Tabbu make a comeback. It would’ve been amazing if you could’ve fought him as a huge nod to Brawl.

A Divine Beast would be incredible, but I’m no so sure that it would fit in with the concept of World of Light very well, yknow? Maybe you could fight it from the outside, idk

I also really wanted to see a boss from Sonic’s series, like Dr. Eggman, but oh well.

Octostomp as a joke boss would've be pretty funny. As for serious bosses, I would've loved if all of the bosses from brawl were to return, an Earthbound Boss being added, Regigigas as the obligatory pokemon boss, and master core from sm4sh as a secret boss. As for ridley, they could've made it so it was a ditto, or the shadow bug things from brawl, to make sure that the story mode makes at least a little sense.

I kinda want Sephiroth to be a boss since cloud is in Smash why not qdd his Archnemises.
Wish granted!

Wish granted!

Kind of subverted, to be accurate. A playable fighter rather than a boss. However, it's nice to see a playable non-Nintendo villain, I believe this is the first we've had. I always love villains.

Reactions: Deepak
Back