What color was your Gameboy?

• Thread starter Lovebeat
  • Start date
My GBA was kind of like a pink color but not exactly pink but it looked like it.

My GBA was bright red.

O.G. Gameboy was the standard off white; Gameboy Pocket was Dark Green; GBC was Turqoise, Atomic Purple, and the Dark Purple one (i had three different ones over the last 10 years); GBA was Arctic White, GBA SP was Onyx, the GBA Micro i've been obsessing over is the classic Famicom controller style model. *drools and ruins special gameboy micro*

Mine was red or purple. It's been awhile.

I was purple too...bad choice, I was young...

I was purple too...bad choice, I was young...
hey now...nothing wrong with a purple gameboy. lol geez, just be brutal.

Mine was a platinum gba sp

My freaking awesome Gameboy advance special was grey and it had a freaking awesome black pattern one the top and I had some freaking awesome pokemon stickers that I placed on my freaking awesome Gameboy advance special With a freaking awesome black pattern on the top! it was....freaking awesome.

My GBA was purple. ;)

My GBC was teal, and then I had a translucent pink GBA. I got the GBA from my little sister, who was just going to throw it away until I convinced her otherwise.

I'm kinda colorblind...But my siblings say it was Purple...it looked blue to me...:banghead:

My gameboy was white/grey. I only had the original gameboy....

My family wasn't exactly rolling in the dough so my first game boy was GBA and a hand me down from a cousin. It was a transparent blue and had spider-man duct tape holding in the batteries.

I had a purple GBC along with a green GBC. I also have a red GBA SP and a silver GBA SP.

I got the translucant blue-purple game boy advance, later I lost the battery cover but I got a car charger thing and modded that into a cover when the charger broke.

I had actually had in fact 2 of the original gameboy that as all of us quite know , uses the batteries . I had a Dark Blue one and a Grey one . I used the blue one more because it was better and because the grey one for some reason , didn't work as well and it just wasn't doing correcrt . Now I don't know where my blue one is and the grey one is totally unplayable but I didn't play the gameboy alot during that time so yeah

The Game Boy systems were always grey. The color of the Game Boys didn't show up until the release of the Game Boy pocket, which came in many different colors.

Game Boy 1989:
game-boy.jpg

Game Boy Pocket. 1994 or 1995:
Gameboy_Pocket__Azul.jpg

Game Boy Color 1998:

nintendo-game-boy-color-3gf-800.jpg

The Game Boy Advance wasn't released until June 2001.

Last edited:
It was a bright red.

My game boy SP was blue. I remember playing it so much that the battery would always need to be recharged at the end of the day. But now, I gave it to one of my cousins I think. I also remember having another one of the same color.

Well my first one was red; my second one was silver with dragon and fire stickers on the top and my most recent one is chrome blue

My original gameboy was a blue gameboy advanced SP. It was the best because blue was the best color. Then I sold it to get a DS lite. I later wanted to play some of my old gb games, so I got a red gba SP and I still have that one.

Back