What do you like about Animal Crossing: New Leaf?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
What do you like about Animal Crossing: New Leaf? :writing:

Reactions: Flarence
I like the online multiplayer. My previous version of AC was Wild World. Only two people could go in the same building at a time so having four people in the same building is nice to see. Also, we can celebrate the events and holidays with friends so that makes it pretty exciting.

I too like playing with people online. I also like the music in the game. It is just so peaceful and makes me relaxed. I also like that you can add stuff to the outside of your house.

Reactions: Flarence
I like how you have a more variety of things to decorate the outside of your house with. I also enjoy playing with my friends online, and celebrating real-time holidays and events with my animal neighbors. :)

Reactions: Flarence and Marc
I like the online multiplayer. My previous version of AC was Wild World. Only two people could go in the same building at a time so having four people in the same building is nice to see. Also, we can celebrate the events and holidays with friends so that makes it pretty exciting.

I so agree with you!

[STRIKE]I like the night time bar, you know? The Club lol place? =3[/STRIKE]

I like everything, I like how you're able to customize your town, celebrate holidays, and I really love the HHA system. <3

Reactions: Kaynil
I enjoy being able to change some parts of your towns operations. I also enjoy being able to do things like build bridges.

And lets not forget... Swimming!

Reactions: Kaynil and Flarence
I enjoy being able to change some parts of your towns operations. I also enjoy being able to do things like build bridges.

And lets not forget... Swimming!

Yeah! Swimming was a great new addition to the Animal Crossing series.

Reactions: Matthew
Oh yeah; fortune cookies!! Even though I'm super unlucky, these things give out awesome pirzes. <3

Reactions: Kaynil
Oh yeah; fortune cookies!! Even though I'm super unlucky, these things give out awesome pirzes. <3
Fortune cookies are awesome. It's fun finding out your "fortunes." The rewards are cool too. :D

EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fortune cookies are petty nice, but I don't like I keep getting the same gifts.

I like the special Nintendo items you get from fortune cookies.

i like that yuo own your own town. also that you can change what time of year it is, and that it never ends. i like the never ending part because most games after you beat them you cant do much on them but this one you can keep going for a long time

I like all the content that the game is stuffed with! I mean, games like these, you normally just decorate house, buy clothes, walk around the shops, (Pet Society) and nothing much to it, I like how there is so much stuff that you can do, it's worth every penny, due to it's longevity. How you can design your town, and even use QR designs from the internet/make your own, to wear or even path your town, there's so much to do that I'm actually tired, I've been playing nonstop, swimming/fishing/playing games on the islands with friends online and even listening to a hilarious song a bit annoying on your way to visit the island, I like so many things about this game.

what is pet society? also the shops are cool. i wish there were a few more, but they are ok how they are. also i just found another thing that i like: april fools day when you can get your villagers pics. i also like all the festivals they are very fun.

what is pet society? also the shops are cool. i wish there were a few more, but they are ok how they are. also i just found another thing that i like: april fools day when you can get your villagers pics. i also like all the festivals they are very fun.
Pet Society is a facebook game, that I was ADDICTED to! It was fun, until they took it down :(. The festivals are really fun, I agree. I also like the changing of seasons, it really brings the game to life.

cool. to bad they took it down. another thing i like is tortimer island. where you can go and play with people from all around the world without havign to have there fc it is awesome.

It's an interesting game and can be a good past time. I always prefer HM tho.

I love everything about the game but I especially love not having to work for Tom Nook anymore! I didn't hate it honestly but it was rather annoying. I also love that we can swim!

Reactions: Kakea
Back