Mario Kart What do you race with in Mario Kart 7/8?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
What kart, wheels and glider do you use most of the time when playing Mario Kart 7 and/or Mario Kart 8? Please state which version of the game when posting please, :angelic:

MK7 Signature Kart Set
  • Mushroom Wheels
  • Gold Kart
  • Beast Glider
  • Character: Heavyweight/Wario
I use this set 80-90% of the time.

I'm a noob that uses the most overpowered combination in Mario Kart 7.

• B-Dasher
  • Red Monster Wheels
  • Flower Glider
  • Metal Mario

As for Mario Kart 7, I like to use:

• The Duke
  • Cyber Slick Wheels
  • Bowser Glider
  • Morton/Pink Gold Peach

In MK 8 I always use Roy along with the Circuit Special, Cyber Slick and Plane Glider <3

I use Luigi <333!

I like using Toad with Cloud 9, Wood Wheels and Beast Glider in Mario Kart 7. As for 8, I still have to figure out a good combo.

Yoshi, Shy Guy and Mii are my favorite! I mostly use Yoshi with Yoshi bike, Cyber slick, and cloud glider. :)

For MK7: Metal Mario, B-Dasher, Red Monsters, Flower Glider
For MK8: Metal Mario, Mach 8, Standard, MKTV Parafoil

I was much more tryhard in MK7 in terms of my kart combo than I am in MK8.

Reactions: BjFauble
For Mario Kart 7, I'm a huge fan of: Lakitu; Bumble V, Wood (Wheels), and the Flower Glider/Peach Parasol.
For Mario Kart 8, I've been experimenting a bit, and currently, my Wi-Fi combo is: Morton; Sports Coupe/Circuit Special; Cyber Slick/Crimson Slim; Wario Wing/Waddle Wing/Gold Glider.

In Mario Kart 7, I really had no interest in flat out speed. I preferred higher acceleration and handling, because drifting was too difficult with, say, Metal Mario/B-Dasher/Slick/Super Glider. Also, with the abundance of underwater tracks (Wario Shipyard, Cheep Cheep Lagoon), or tracks with portions of underwater (Rosalina's Ice World), Wood wheels were a good choice.

In Mario Kart 8, I just went full out speed. Fire/bunny hopping made the game feel so much faster. Cyber Slick wheels worked well on tracks with less rough terrain (e.g. N64 Royal Raceway), and Slim/Crimson Slim wheels worked well on more terrain-y tracks (e.g. Mount Wario). However, I feel as if my MK8 combo is so tryhard-esque.

my combination set for mk8 is Mario Or Wario with pipe frame and slick tires. the pipe frame is quite fast depending on who you use it with. why i was speeding through toad harbor with wario in it!

I use Mario and Donkey Kong but i often more use my mii

For MarioKart 7, I go with two regular sets:

Handling: Yoshi + Soda Jet + Wooden Wheels + ParaGlider
Speed: Metal Mario + B Dasher + Slick/Standard Wheels + ParaGlider

Mario kart 7: Metal Mario and B-Dasher and Red Monster and Flower Glider Great speed and traction for off-road
Mario kart 8: Many combos
1: Metal Mario and Gold Kart and Cyber slick and Cloud glider
2:Rosalina and Circuit special and crimson slim and MKTV para foil
3:Morton and Pipe frame and Cyber slick and Gold glider

All good kart combos

in mario kart 8, i use toad with the circuit special, cyber slicks, and mktv parafoil

In MK8 I like using the Blue Falcon with the Azure tires and Cloud Gliders, since it gets great speed and handling, goes great with Tanooki Mario :p. Also for Link I use the Master Cycle with the Master wheels and Hylian Kite, and for Villager I use the City Scooter with Leaf tires and Paper Kite (respective to their games).

As I play Mario Kart 7 , the combination that I really like to use is everything that boosts speed :p I'm really no expert at choosing combinations and even sometimes , I'll just stick to the standard everything :p The character I use most is probably Yoshi :p

I use Yoshi on Mario Kart 7, and my kart parts include:

Body: Egg 1
Wheels: Roller
Glider: Paraglider

I typically play as Toad in MK7

Body: Barrel Train

Wheels: Wood

Glider: Swooper

I prefer lightweight characters like Toad and Lakitu

Body: Zucchini
Wheels: Roller
Glider: Flower

This is a pretty simple question, but I’ll ask anyways. What is your ideal kart combination in Mario kart 7 or 8, or 8 deluxe?
I usually go with something that has a good bit of speed, and very good handling so that I can control my kart better.
But what’s your kart conbo?

Back