What do you think about the Pedia Halloween theme?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
That’s brown.

There's always the light theme......... :eyes:

Mm yes, lemme blind my eyes and give myself a full headache when just too bright text in the other dark mode was already doing that :p

Mm yes, lemme blind my eyes and give myself a full headache when just too bright text in the other dark mode was already doing that :p
:pepe2: Wear sunglasses like pepe

So keep it as is or change it back?

Well, it might as well not even be a Halloween theme if it’s brown. Brown isn’t a Halloween color.

Well, it might as well not even be a Halloween theme if it’s brown. Brown isn’t a Halloween color.
It's a fall color though. And halloween happens during fall. You see, Marc thinks outside the box.

@Sky choose Halloween Theme (Dark V2)

Mmmmm I take that back lmao. Obviously the value I changed my end wasn't the value you're changing for this lmao. Try #4a2eab?

Mmmmm I take that back lmao. Obviously the value I changed my end wasn't the value you're changing for this lmao. Try #4a2eab?
How about now?

How about now?

buttons are perfect, but text could be #4f35ab perhaps? needs to be a tad bit lighter.

buttons are perfect, but text could be #4f35ab perhaps? needs to be a tad bit lighter.
Done

Might need to be a couple shades lighter still, but it's fine imo atm. It's readable for me, though idk if anyone else has an issue with it.

Reactions: Marc
Reminds me of Gengar or witches.
It works as an alternative to the orange theme.

Reactions: Marc
Back